Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

It is without a doubt that NSAID ibuprofen helps reduce a cyst, because we ingest the tablets a lot of the power is lost, has anyone tried snorting it to get maximum power with a quick delivery? or would anyone consider it?

hahaha! oh man! maybe we should snort accutane too, huh. No. Not a good idea. If you snort a percocet or some other pain pill, the acitometaphin or ibuprofen parts are the ones that burn the mucosal lining of your nose. Dont do it man...

if you swallow it it will take about an hour to kick in,

im sure you have at least an hour and it wont get rid of it just make it hurt less.

umm not even worth it if you ask me, no obvious benefit.

I would NEVER consider snorting any medication that wasn't meant to be snorted. I kind of like my septum where it is and don't want it necrosing and dying.

It is without a doubt that NSAID ibuprofen helps reduce a cyst, because we ingest the tablets a lot of the power is lost, has anyone tried snorting it to get maximum power with a quick delivery? or would anyone consider it?

And...this certainly doesn't belong in nutrition and holistic health. Moving to over the counter medications. Although it seems to fit well in emotional effects of acne, judging by the strangeness of the question...

It was just a thought, im looking for ways to overcome acne by thinking outside the box.

Chill..

It was just a thought, im looking for ways to overcome acne by thinking outside the box.

Chill..

:lol: Yeah, well now you know it's not a good idea. :)

Chill..

:lol: Yeah, well now you know it's not a good idea. :)

I wanted a quick shot of vitamin A.

I now have a rather large sweet potoato stuck in my nose. :liar:

Take it from me....Say NO to snorting.

Ouch. Can you stick your nose near a toaster to bake the sweet potato so it's easier to remove?

Ok, its not gonna do anygood to snort it, even if you do get more of the medicine quicker its not gonna make a big difference anyways. If you have ever snorted pills before like vicodin or perc, the only reason it BURNS is cause of the acetametaphin.

dont do it

Nitrolingual Pumpspray under the tongue can stop a heart attack, can ibuprofen be administered in that way, it would get to the required area quicker? Any thiought.?

Ibuprofen gel, just slap it on.

I warn you though, nothing consistently helps after a spot appears. You have an infection, and your body has to deal with it. Nothing short of getting a doctor to take a sample of the infection, analysing it, and getting a prescription for a specific treatment for it will get rid of it quicker (oh and some of the infections have NO treatment, did I mention that nothing consistently helps... yes I did).

Actually, I find that ibuprofen gel used a couple of times a day helps prevent cysts in the first place.