Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACNE FRIGGIN SUCKS

2nd month, still breaking out

I'm on my 2nd week of my 2nd month on 60mg of sotret. first month i was breaking out then i got somewhat clear, now im breaking out again. is this normal? when should the breaking phase end? this sucks. :wall:

I'm on my 2nd week of my 2nd month on 60mg of sotret. first month i was breaking out then i got somewhat clear, now im breaking out again. is this normal? when should the breaking phase end? this sucks. :wall:

Completely normal and it does suck. My first 4 months i broke out pretty bad. After that it got better. I didnt get completely clear until my 6th and final month.

Completely normal and it does suck. My first 4 months i broke out pretty bad. After that it got better. I didnt get completely clear until my 6th and final month.

i'm 95 days in and still get an occassional pimples.....and my face has only slightly cleared

Yea man, just about to finish my fifth month and I was still breaking out constantly up until last week...it was balls!