Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So obviously i have acne problems otherwise i wouldn't be on this website. In a matter of 2 months my face broke out severely. It continued for another 3. I have no cleared any inflammation but i have been dealing with severe hyper-pigmentation. I seeming have rosacea problems, which i never had before. I also am got this odd rash on my skin. I think thats what it is. I went to my dermatologist to ask about the spot but he gave no answers and put me on another rosacea topical. I have since had another rash on my skin or so i guess. I just want to know it is and if it will go away. The one mark has been there 5 months and is not is still noticable. My parents refuse to let me see a different dermatologist, they say my face isn't bad and are pissing me off because they think I'm crazy when i start venting about how my face is messed up. Nobody is giving me answers I'm am getting so frustrated yesterday i punch my door in and now my knuckles have bruises. I think the fact that i feel like I'm alone on this is pissing my off. I don't know how some people cope. I try video games but it doesn't work anymore. I mean in the beginning of august i use to smile when i looked in the mirror. Now i spend way too much time looking in the mirror. I don't care about the hyper-pigmentation because its not that bad. I just have these two giant marks on my face which are noticeable and nobody will give me answers. I use finacea, differing and metro cream. I have naturally tan skin. i just want to know what these marks are.

So obviously i have acne problems otherwise i wouldn't be on this website. In a matter of 2 months my face broke out severely. It continued for another 3. I have no cleared any inflammation but i have been dealing with severe hyper-pigmentation. I seeming have rosacea problems, which i never had before. I also am got this odd rash on my skin. I think thats what it is. I went to my dermatologist to ask about the spot but he gave no answers and put me on another rosacea topical. I have since had another rash on my skin or so i guess. I just want to know it is and if it will go away. The one mark has been there 5 months and is not is still noticable. My parents refuse to let me see a different dermatologist, they say my face isn't bad and are pissing me off because they think I'm crazy when i start venting about how my face is messed up. Nobody is giving me answers I'm am getting so frustrated yesterday i punch my door in and now my knuckles have bruises. I think the fact that i feel like I'm alone on this is pissing my off. I don't know how some people cope. I try video games but it doesn't work anymore. I mean in the beginning of august i use to smile when i looked in the mirror. Now i spend way too much time looking in the mirror. I don't care about the hyper-pigmentation because its not that bad. I just have these two giant marks on my face which are noticeable and nobody will give me answers. I use finacea, differing and metro cream. I have naturally tan skin. i just want to know what these marks are.

Your biggest critic is your reflection.

Posting pictures would help us give you a better opinion as to what you might have. Also, did you try raising these complaints/issues with your derm?