Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i was eavesdropping on my gf's phone convo with one of her friends this morning from the other room. i know they were talking about me because she was throwing my name around here and there. i don't know what her friend asked or said but my gf's reply was "hah! yeah, back when he actually looked good...".

i've been thinking about it all day and i'm really sad she said that about me. so sad i can't even sleep! i know she was kidding around with her friend and all...i mean we kid around with each other all the time, calling each other names and what-not but this is different...i can't help that i have acne out of the blue. and the thing about it is that she's right...i look horrible and very unattractive now.

well, i guess it feels a little better now that i've said something about it tho...

thanks for reading

Damn man, girls can be heartless at times.

Think about it thought, she must still be attracted to you if she is still with you. Things will work themselves out, for better or worse. I'm sure you'll make the right decision about how to go about asking her, but there are a million other girls out there, you'll find the right one even if she isn't it.

Good luck my friend.

i was easedropping on my gf's phone convo with one of her friends this morning from the other room. i know they were talking about me because she was throwing my name around here and there. i don't know what her friend asked or said but my gf's reply was "hah! yeah, back when he actually looked good...".

i've been thinking about it all day and i'm really sad she said that about me. so sad i can't even sleep! i know she was kidding around with her friend and all...i mean we kid around with each other all the time, calling each other names and what-not but this is different...i can't help that i have acne out of the blue. and the thing about it is that she's right...i look horrible and very unattractive now.

well, i guess it feels a little better now that i've said something about it tho...

thanks for reading

I bet she was joking, usually people are defensive about their bfs/gfs. But still it was harsh, I'd confront her about it, cos I'd be really hurt aswell. It might make you feel better.

that sucks, man, maybe she was just joking around.

Maybe you should go upto her and tell her that you're feeling a bit down about your looks and that you're happy to have her(probably best not to mention spying on her though), and it might make her feel a bit sorry and that you are trying (and just haven't "let yourself go")

if I;d joked about a girlfriend of mine who got fat/acne or something and she came upto me and said she felt bad, I would feel really awful inside.

Wow, what a bitch. Sorry to hear that man. I think you need to get some revenge on her ass, piss on her face or something while she's asleep :)

Ask her about it and get it over with. Quit letting this fester. It's possible she might not have even been talking about you. I don't know about you, but when I'm on the phone with a friend, our topics constantly change and we may go back to a previous one at any given time.

Asking and accusing are two different things. See what she says and go from there.

Wow, what a bitch. Sorry to hear that man. I think you need to get some revenge on her ass, piss on her face or something while she's asleep

Wow, what a bitch. Sorry to hear that man. I think you need to get some revenge on her ass, piss on her face or something while she's asleep
:naughty:

Here is what you do bro. kill her parents, hold a chile contest where everyone brings their own chili and the best one wins get her to try the one you made.

.....Your like wtf!?!?! thats lame. but the chili that you made has the remains of her parents in it heh then your like yeah you like that dontcha! your eating your parents. then you can feast on her tears. :D

:naughty:

Here is what you do bro. kill her parents, hold a chile contest where everyone brings their own chili and the best one wins get her to try the one you made.

.....Your like wtf!?!?! thats lame. but the chili that you made has the remains of her parents in it heh then your like yeah you like that dontcha! your eating your parents. then you can feast on her tears. :D

Girls are very material in this day and age. I know it sounds hard but don't let it get to you. Your acne will fade, but your resentment wont unless you talk it out. Don't get pissed off at her, just tell her how you feel. If she cares about you she'll come to her senses. If not your probably better off without her.

Try taking epson salt baths. And just rinse after, no soap. It takes toxins out the body and is great for skin.

Good luck man. Don't listen to condescending advice because your the only one that can change your life.

Woow that was pretty rude of her. But then again, you were eavesdropping...

LOL whatever people say behind my back, I'd rather not know.

Don't worry about it too much though.

Girls talk sh-t behind other people's backs all the time.

They rarely mean it anyways. She is still with you, isn't she? :D

Don't get pissed off at her, just tell her how you feel. If she cares about you she'll come to her senses. If not your probably better off without her.

Guest fuck acne omg
Don't get pissed off at her, just tell her how you feel. If she cares about you she'll come to her senses. If not your probably better off without her.

Worse advice ever! Tell her how you feel? You have GOT to be kidding me.

Whats he gonna say? "Hey honey, I overheard you talking to your friend about how I USED to look good.. and I just wanted you to know that hearing you say that really hurt my feelings.. and I'm really sad and depressed because of it."

He might as well cut his own fucking balls off and hand them to her in a pickle jar as a Valentine's Day gift.

Seriously. MOST women don't want a man who trully "expresses his feelings" despite of what they say. The minute you really open up to her is the minute you become "too senstivie" for her. So now not only are you ugly to her, but you're also too sensitive. She'll dump you and keep your pickled balls in a jar with her when she leaves.

After hearing her talk about you to her friends in such an insulting manner and with such lack of respect..

If I was in your shoes.. I would wait for a Fri or Sat night, get her super drunk and/or on extacy... to where she feels "comfterable" doing things in bed she normally wouldnt do...fuck her like a hooker from Tijuana and make her do the filthiest, nastiests things imaginable.. take pictures or video tape it if you can (if you're into that sort of thing.. I know i am, but if you're not you can skip this step).. then when she wakes up in the morning hung over and thinking to herself "omg, i cant believe i let him dip my head in the toilet while he fucked me in the ass from behind" you look her in the eyes... with a real concerned look... and casually say... "Honey, I've been thinking.... we should see other people. You're just not kinky enough for me. I'm really sorry."

And don't take this post as a joke. I'm DEAD fucking serious.

Worse advice ever! Tell her how you feel? You have GOT to be kidding me.

Whats he gonna say? "Hey honey, I overheard you talking to your friend about how I USED to look good.. and I just wanted you to know that hearing you say that really hurt my feelings.. and I'm really sad and depressed because of it."

He might as well cut his own fucking balls off and hand them to her in a pickle jar as a Valentine's Day gift.

Seriously. MOST women don't want a man who trully "expresses his feelings" despite of what they say. The minute you really open up to her is the minute you become "too senstivie" for her. So now not only are you ugly to her, but you're also too sensitive. She'll dump you and keep your pickled balls in a jar with her when she leaves.

After hearing her talk about you to her friends in such an insulting manner and with such lack of respect..

If I was in your shoes.. I would wait for a Fri or Sat night, get her super drunk and/or on extacy... to where she feels "comfterable" doing things in bed she normally wouldnt do...fuck her like a hooker from Tijuana and make her do the filthiest, nastiests things imaginable.. take pictures or video tape it if you can (if you're into that sort of thing.. I know i am, but if you're not you can skip this step).. then when she wakes up in the morning hung over and thinking to herself "omg, i cant believe i let him dip my head in the toilet while he fucked me in the ass from behind" you look her in the eyes... with a real concerned look... and casually say... "Honey, I've been thinking.... we should see other people. You're just not kinky enough for me. I'm really sorry."

And don't take this post as a joke. I'm DEAD fucking serious.

oh dear Lord! well, you could take that approach..... seriously though, you're making way too big a deal about something you don't know everything about. if you really want to know, just ask. you'll have to admit what you did though. if i were you, i would just forget about it. it's not worth it, and i think you're just being overly sensitive. as far as being honest about your feelings, there's nothing wrong with that if you're genuinely hurt by someone. over using it just makes you seem like an emotional wreak though, and no one wants that.

i was easedropping on my gf's phone convo with one of her friends this morning from the other room. i know they were talking about me because she was throwing my name around here and there. i don't know what her friend asked or said but my gf's reply was "hah! yeah, back when he actually looked good...".

thanks for reading

hi peeps. thank you all for the words of wisdom...some i'll definitely think about but others i couldn't do for the life of me - haha.

anyway, maybe i am being a little oversensitive but then again she is my girlfriend! it sort of angers me that she could say something so demeaning like that. i care A LOT about her and she really can be a sweet girl but you have to draw the line somewhere.

i guess she doesn't understand that acne's really screwing with my head right now but i'm not the person to really get overly sensitive about things. i know it wasn't right for me to eavesdrop, which i don't usually do, so i learned my lesson there. sometimes i guess it's best to keep things secret.

well, i'm not even going to bring it up to her so i'll pretend like she never said it. it'll be hard but i'll just keep myself busy i guess hehe.

appreciate all of your time and responses!