Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
adambhoy

nearly 3 months now...

ive been on this regimen for about 3 months at least and i had seen significant effects after 1 and a half month or so. my skin was clear and soft but occasionally i get one or 2 big pimples and some red spots.

now its started to get a bit more(the red small spots) especially on both of my cheek area. issit because of too much bp? my skin's not dry at all .

and another thing is the occasionally pinples ig et is a bit large sometimes on my forehead and sides of my nose. what can i do to prevent them? im using exaclty the recommended products .

Guest Crooked I

Well it can't be because of too much bp - there is no chance that could make you break out. One thing that i have subconciously done, is to decrease the amount of bp i apply, probably because i am clear and feel that i don't need as much, which is a big mistake. Also, sometimes when i was clear, i would feel tired at night and become lazy in how much i used.

Take a look and note how much you use, and compare it every night. I found that i had decreased the amount by about a third without even realising it.