Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xxy

yaz and spiro

has anyone ever been on yaz and spiro... doc wants me to try this out as allese is not sitting well with my skin. she's thinking about lowering my spiro dose as well. basically the only thing the baby-repellant has to do are 1. supress cycle, 2. not make the acne worse, and 3. not turn me into a fat crazy person which happend with ortho-tricyclin way back in the day.

thanks guys!

has anyone ever been on yaz and spiro... doc wants me to try this out as allese is not sitting well with my skin. she's thinking about lowering my spiro dose as well. basically the only thing the baby-repellant has to do are 1. supress cycle, 2. not make the acne worse, and 3. not turn me into a fat crazy person which happend with ortho-tricyclin way back in the day.

thanks guys!

My daughter is on Yasmin and spiro. A similar cocktail that is working.

thanks guys!

I am on both. Have been for a good while now. No issues. Still get a TINY breakout around my monthly, but that's one or two tiny spots compared to a face full, so yeah, it's working for me.

I just got yaz. But im waiting for my period, so i can start taking it. But i'm also on spiro, for the last 6-8 months. I'm not sure how thats going to work out.

Lets keep our fingers crossed!!! Im waiting for my period to start then Im gonna try Yaz! Im already on 100mg of spiro :)