Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Okay, well I don't really know what to do. I was using Aubrey Nicole mineral powder foundation in warm fairest light, but I realized that it really was too dark for my skin tone, as is the neutral and cool. They would make me look like only my face had a tan. I really like Aubrey Nicole concealer and finishing powder though.

So, what I did was I bought Physicians Formula Organic Wear loose powder in beige. The color is really very good because it does not change the color of my skin, yet it covers. However, it contains mica, which, as the day rolls on, makes me too shiny.

Does anyone know of any good mineral makeup for the VERY fair?

Hey! I'm also very fair naturally, and it was amazing when I found Everyday Minerals, because before that, the lightest foundations would always be way too dark. I use Fairly Light Neutral (intensive for more coverage). But there are quite a few different shades that work well for me too (Fairly light neutral was the lightest that I found), So go to their website and order one of their free sample kits (just pay $4-5 for shipping). You can try out three foundation shades and a blush and concealer. Good luck hope I helped :)

I just noticed that you said you tried one with Mica in it, I'm pretty sure EDM has Mica in it too so it may not work, but Intensive formula works well for me, Even if I do get shiny, it's work it for a shade that actually matches.

EM should be light enough for you [works for me and I'm very fair] but it has mica and gets VERY shiny. Even the matte and intensive. I've been looking for other MMU that won't be so shiny and are light enough. Let me know if you find something good!

The only brand of foundation I've ever found that matches my skin perfectly is Everyday Minerals. I'm mega pale too, and I use Fair Neutral.

Thanks guys, I wish I could use EDM but the mica just is too shiny. I think what I will do is just use Aubrey Nicole rice silk finishing powder, concealer (in the lightest shade), and instead of using a foundation, switch to the lightest shade of mineral veil. Aubrey Nicole is good, I find, because it really stays matte.

i am very fair and pf seems to work for me =/

Maybe if enough of us wrote to Aubrey Nicole, they would make a foundation that's lighter? I don't know why their lightest color is so dark.

@Sharpy, yeah I know! The fairest light in neutral, warm, and cool, are all too dark for me. I think that's a good idea...writing to Aubrey Nicole :)