Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

23... The information I've found on the connection of diet and acne through this site has been a godsend. If only I would of discovered this 8 years ago I would have saved a lot of wasted time being bummed out over a condition that be cured simply by diet!

turned 22 in March! Have had acne sinc I was 13, and found and started posting in this particular forum when I was 18 turning 19 when it was at its peak. Seriously for all you younger ones, the Nutrition and Holistic Health forum is where you will find the most help, I believe. I first came on to that emo section, but found the sadness and negativity not helpful if not detrimental to me. In here, even if you don't clear up 100% you'll still clear up even if its really small, once you experiment and tailor a health regime to your body and contentment. It takes time, granted, but for me, I don't care how long it takes, I just want to be rid of it for good, and not have some quick-fix bandaid thingy going on like with antibiotics or even accutane ( don't jump on me for that one, I know a lot of people are clear because of this, but others say they still break out after using it- whats up with that?) Anyway, glad to see some teens on the board, wish I could have gotten on here sooner.

19 here. Going to 20 in about a month time but me acne started in about a year ago when I turned workaholic.

19 and dealt with acne since I was 16.Still having zits after accutane.I don't know what to do next:(