Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
deanar

Dermatix silicone gel

Hi, wonder if anyone has tried this product and if so have you had success with it?

I'm trying out at the moment and i'm getting discouraged. I know I shouldnt be as it takes up to 2 months for results to happen (so they claim...)

I asked because many people think silicone based products will help with atrophic scarring. The packaging usually states it softens "scars". So yeah, if someone has not researched they may think its for any type of scarring.

what kind of scars are you using it on? ..raised or indented?

He/she must have raised scars, or heavens forbid no research was done prior to purchase...

I did my research and besides the dermatologist told me take it. And to the question of the earlier person it is slightly raised and red.

No one has answered my question here. If you did take it was it succesful?

hey i used it for about 2 weeks and then got lazy didint really noticec muhc of an impact .. ik found that once its applied it sorta made my redness even darker so stopped using it .. might start using it just before bed now tho .. let me know how u go =)

hey i used it for about 2 weeks and then got lazy didint really noticec muhc of an impact .. ik found that once its applied it sorta made my redness even darker so stopped using it .. might start using it just before bed now tho .. let me know how u go =)

I use it two times a day. Once in the morning and once at night. No results so far for me but I'll still keep trying to see how it goes