Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hm.. what do you mean by approaching me?

It seemed that she was going to never "initiate" the conversation, but she was always near me and yes i've overheard herself saying she likes me.- if thats enuff evidence that she did like me.

I dont know... but its really hard to ignore her and forget her when she's in my class again this semester!

What i said was in response to meka,

1st mistake. if she really liked you, ignoring her was not smart who cares what you looked like at the time if she liked you it didn't matter to her or she looked past that and liked you for who you really were.

2nd mistake. Never ask a girl if she likes you over msn/aim/text message etc. Always face to face then she can see how much you like her etc msn ain't gonna show your emotions towards her, it's insensitive (no offense emoticons!).

3rd mistake. Now that you kinda messed up don't be angry about it and hold a grudge talk to her tell her even though she didn't feel the same way you did you woud like to be friends, get to know her find out what she likes and then when her and her current bf break up man comfort her show her you care about her... THEN BAMMM!!! :cool: go in for the kill!! and if she doesn't wanna be your friend sleep with her sister or something. :evil:

when i see a girl i like i walk straight up to her and im like hey girl how ya doin? you are the woman that im really pursuin i'd like to get to know ya can you give me ya name if ya jot down your number you'll get mine in exchange, see im the man in this town and i hope you wouldn't mind if i showed you around.

Oh shiet FRESH!!!?!?!

DAAAAAAYUMM. If I was a woman I'd be all over you right about now.

no worries anyone who wants some advice you can buy my book only 24.95!!!!

BUT WAIT THERES MORE!!!! :shock:

buy now and you get a free set of steak knives!

...hehe i kid i kid

when i see a girl i like i walk straight up to her and im like hey girl how ya doin? you are the woman that im really pursuin i'd like to get to know ya can you give me ya name if ya jot down your number you'll get mine in exchange, see im the man in this town and i hope you wouldn't mind if i showed you around.

Oh shiet FRESH!!!?!?!

You're from down under, we're talking about America. Our toilets don't flush the same.

Reading the topic name made me think of this scene from Scrubs.

J.D: Leaning on a counter looking sad.

Janitor: "Girl problems?"

J.D: "Yeah, how'd you know?"

Janitor: "You're a girl, you have problems... girl problems."

Sooo yeah... I'll go now.

O.K, time for a life lesson :)

If something is going to happen between two people, you don't just go asking them if they like you... that's something that kids do. If you have chemistry then an opportunity will arise, like when you're both alone and you somehow get into a chance where you can both kiss, and you both go still, etc etc, and take it from there. I suppose it's just something you learn from experience, but seriously, the best way to go is to just make it obvious you're interested, but not so obvious - so that if she turns nasty on you you can just say "I never liked you anyway, you must've got me all wrong".

Yea, I sound stupid, but that's just how I handle relationships, no room to get hurt is always the best way! :)

If something is going to happen between two people, you don't just go asking them if they like you... that's something that kids do.

Agreed.

If something is going to happen between two people, you don't just go asking them if they like you... that's something that kids do. If you have chemistry then an opportunity will arise, like when you're both alone and you somehow get into a chance where you can both kiss, and you both go still, etc etc, and take it from there. I suppose it's just something you learn from experience, but seriously, the best way to go is to just make it obvious you're interested, but not so obvious - so that if she turns nasty on you you can just say "I never liked you anyway, you must've got me all wrong".

Yea, I sound stupid, but that's just how I handle relationships, no room to get hurt is always the best way! :)

Yeah Obviously, but acne really makes it difficult for me to act "normally" like that.. thats the only excuse i can think of

she probaly LIKED u, then u took to long to act on it and she basicaly just lost intrest. happend to me a few times to but hey plenty of fish in the sea.

yeah f u ck her; im going to move on. There's tons of other stuff that i haven't mentioned, but it doesnt really matter anymore. I hope i get my confidence back as soon as possible..

keep fishing and the fishes will bite. ya digg!?!

oh yeah of course, but i mean about the acne, and my overall confidence. Seriously, if i'm confident with my skin and have more stronger overall confidence, i wouldn't care if a girl I liked rejected me, or just swore to me in front of large crowd of people.

Like before i had acne, i really didn't give a shit, but with acne, i've become more self-conscious and insecure. And this is something I do not want to happen ever again.

Yeah, I feel EXACTLY how you feel. You wouldn't believe what I would do to reverse my scarring and such. People who never had my skin would never know how it truly feels like.

You won't have girl problems if the girl is dead...just sayin'

What works for you might not work for anyone else.

This isn't a "get rid of acne" regimen. It works for EVERYBODY.

ahh guys. They have broken up since they are going to different Uni.

Haha, i'll tell her we'l just be friends if she tries to make a move again. I'm sensing it strongly, but since I'm also going to different uni than her, it's worthless to go out with her. I'll update you if anything comes up.

signs dont mean sit. There are no "signs" when it comes to girls, trust me. I have girls gimmie many signs that appeared they liked me, only to find out they didnt. I've even had a girl like me, and then when we started dating she was all into me and suddenyl she just wasn' into me anymore some days and then into me again other days.

theres no signs with girls. Im not trying to be a downer, but its not hard to admit anything online.So if she said she didn't like you, she probably wasn't in denial. Girls are just hard to read like that.

And plus even if there were "signs" girls would love to do that just for the attention to lead you on.

signs dont mean sit. There are no "signs" when it comes to girls, trust me. I have girls gimmie many signs that appeared they liked me, only to find out they didnt. I've even had a girl like me, and then when we started dating she was all into me and suddenyl she just wasn' into me anymore some days and then into me again other days.

theres no signs with girls. Im not trying to be a downer, but its not hard to admit anything online.So if she said she didn't like you, she probably wasn't in denial. Girls are just hard to read like that.

And plus even if there were "signs" girls would love to do that just for the attention to lead you on.

lol ok; i'l keep that in mind