Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
natural girl

4th month of tane- need help

hi everyone,

I am on my 4th month of tane, was taking 40mg for 3 months and am now taking 80mg for the past 3 weeks. I am still breaking out.....and on my cheeks the small deep down bumps are still there and don't seem to be moving.....

Anyone experience this? Is the accutane not working?

haven't taken it.. yet... im supposed to start 60mg next month. but i have heard that after the dosage gets upped people often breakout, so its very possible that this is just from the upped dose and will go away

perhaps the dose increase lead to the new bumps? 40mg is relatively low, how long is your course going to be? the larger the dose the faster tane pushes the junk out of your face. i've heard of many, many people not clearing til the very very end.. maybe you'll fall into that category?

well I definitely did break out again when the dose was increased....but these are small bumps that have been in my cheek area for a long long time, they are the kind of small acne that you can feel deep in your skin when washing your face.