Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shoms

Acne Scars and Lemon Juice

Hello, I am new to the forums ^^.

Anyways, im 21 years old, and recently ive found an excellent set of facial products that helps reduce the amount of break outs i get. On the other hand, i have these scars that just dont seem want to go away! I heard about using lemon juice to lighten scar marks, and even further reduce break outs, but i have no idea how to go about using it.

I am currently using a Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash (it does wonders) and also a Neutogena Deep Clean Exfoliant at night to help keep my pores clean and rid of dead skin cells. To moisturize i use another Neutrogena product with SPF15.

In what order should i be applying the lemon juice at night? At night, should i cleanse, exfoliant, apply lemon juice as a toner, and then moisturize? Also, would the products work against each other since the cleanser is mildly medicated and lemon being a natural remedy? Thanks!

Hello, thanks for the reply! I have checked that link out, and it seems lemon juice is great! The only problem is: i've been reading reviews for 10 pages now, but nobody has actually posted up their method.

- Do you leave the lemon juice on your face after you apply it at night with moisturizer over it? Or do you apply for [enter time] minutes, and was it off, followed by moisturizing?

Thanks!

Hello, I am new to the forums ^^.

Anyways, im 21 years old, and recently ive found an excellent set of facial products that helps reduce the amount of break outs i get. On the other hand, i have these scars that just dont seem want to go away! I heard about using lemon juice to lighten scar marks, and even further reduce break outs, but i have no idea how to go about using it.

I am currently using a Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash (it does wonders) and also a Neutogena Deep Clean Exfoliant at night to help keep my pores clean and rid of dead skin cells. To moisturize i use another Neutrogena product with SPF15.

In what order should i be applying the lemon juice at night? At night, should i cleanse, exfoliant, apply lemon juice as a toner, and then moisturize? Also, would the products work against each other since the cleanser is mildly medicated and lemon being a natural remedy? Thanks!

Can you use this while on accutane?