Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
buena

unending acne...

i had been suffering from acne for ten years..ive been seeing lots of doctors but nothing worked so i stopped for the last 2 years..yeah, there r times that my face would clear and im as happy and confident as ever, but by the time large pimples will appear again, i began to feel inferior and would just sulk and cry..i seem helpless...im a pharma and a nurse, yet i havent find the perfect remedy yet..my friends and family has been so concerned, that they give me some advice sometimes.. i dunno know where to run to now, i just need help!!!

i had been suffering from acne for ten years..ive been seeing lots of doctors but nothing worked so i stopped for the last 2 years..yeah, there r times that my face would clear and im as happy and confident as ever, but by the time large pimples will appear again, i began to feel inferior and would just sulk and cry..i seem helpless...im a pharma and a nurse, yet i havent find the perfect remedy yet..my friends and family has been so concerned, that they give me some advice sometimes.. i dunno know where to run to now, i just need help!!!

are you trying out anything at the moment? say.. dan's regime? Or..?

right now, im taking doxycycline orally 1oomg/day..tea tree oil toner and tretinion..i cant see the effect yet..my face cleared up 2 months ago, and by now, big pimples r getting back..well, i will check dan's regimen..is it really effective??

right now, im taking doxycycline orally 1oomg/day..tea tree oil toner and tretinion..i cant see the effect yet..my face cleared up 2 months ago, and by now, big pimples r getting back..well, i will check dan's regimen..is it really effective??

Dan's regimen worked for a year for me. it was amazing. and his bp is the best bp you can ever find. so I would try it . But you need give it 3 weeks to see results. After a month, my skin was soo improved

Try dans regmen. Trust me! I have severe acne very severe and i've been trying dans reg for 3 weeks now and it helped me out quite a bit. I'm not breaking out like i used to. but i might have to change my moisturizer. But, it works! especially if your on a college student on a budget! (Like me! :) )

Try dans regmen. Trust me! I have severe acne very severe and i've been trying dans reg for 3 weeks now and it helped me out quite a bit. I'm not breaking out like i used to. but i might have to change my moisturizer. But, it works! especially if your on a college student on a budget! (Like me! :) )

hi there!!! i tried using BP before but my face got worse, so i stopped it..just last night, i put tretinoin and bleaching cream on my face and i look like a roasted pig!!!!!!!! stupid thing,..got no choice but wash them up and took anti allergy..

it's good that dan's regimen worked for u!!! i dunno what should i try next..maybe i'll end up looking like a monster... :shifty: