Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pavlik89

Rate My Red/Brown Marks - Pictures inside

I suffered from mild/moderate acne a few years ago, still breakout occasionally. However, I have several dark marks left around my cheeks and a bit on my forehead. I was wondering if these marks will fade? I am concerned about them and very worried. I am currently using Benzoyle Peroxide acne face wash.

Thank you for your time.

Picture quality is crap, was taken with a camera phone.

In the last picture, taken with a digital camera my skin looks a lot better. For some reason with the camera phone it looks worse, because of the poor quality.

Hmm...in the first 3 photos I would say you marks are not bad. Generally red marks do fade with time but it may take a very long time. In the last photo however I do not see any marks at all. Bp has a tendency to make marks stay longer. But I'm not sure if used as a wash if it has that effect as well since it only stays on your skin for awhile.

Ps. this might be on the wrong board.

Hmm...in the first 3 photos I would say you marks are not bad. Generally red marks do fade with time but it may take a very long time. In the last photo however I do not see any marks at all. Bp has a tendency to make marks stay longer. But I'm not sure if used as a wash if it has that effect as well since it only stays on your skin for awhile.

Ps. this might be on the wrong board.

It could be the lighting as well. Or maybe because you took the picture a little too far away form your face so the marks can't be seen?

It could be the lighting as well. Or maybe because you took the picture a little too far away form your face so the marks can't be seen?

Yup I love to take pictures far away from my face because I look like I have flawless skin :D