Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spud2007

Currently on DKR need advice PLZ

Im currently on the DKR regimen with DKR products. Its been one month. Yes, my face has cleared up somewhat but, im not 100 satisfied of course. I can say now I have thrown in a little experimentation into my regimen. My face feels a little tight now. Red marks are there. And face is oily. I dont have many inflamed parts on my face. I would like to take care of the red marks/scars if you could help me with that. And maybe some more advice to substitute products for others or steps. I tried CereVe Lotion last night.... I throw some aloe on my face here and there and also jojoba oil to help flakes. Step 2 is a definite keeper i think the DKR BP Lemme know what u think about steps 1 and 3 and others. ei supps. thx! ps i have a bottle of vit b5 should i give it a try...im kinda scared.

Your regimen seems fine to me. You're following the 3-part regimen twice daily, are using AHA, which will help with the red marks, and using jojoba oil for flaking. Sounds great! :dance:

If you want to be less oily, try mixing Neutrogena on the Spot with Dan's Treatment and apply to your forehead and nose, or wherever you're oiliest. I find a mix of 3/4 NOTS to 1/4 Dan's BP (equals about one full pump) works well, and keeps the oil at a tolerable level. I use one pump of Dan's BP for the rest of my face. NOTS contains oil absorbers, while Dan's Treatment does not, which is why it does nothing for oil. I use this mix on days I work, but on my days off and at night, I just use Dan's BP.

Hope this is helpful. Good luck! :D