Find results in...

Best Washes  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Best Washes

• Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser w/o Water
    • Purpose Bar Soap
    • CnC Blackhead Clearing SCRUB
    • Carleys Products

okay, ive been hearing alot about the many types of soap and im wondering, what soaps you guys have had the best results with...

btw, i didnt include both part of Botchla's regimen because then people who have a hard time deciding which to put, so i just put the main ingredient of botchla's, which is the CnC Blackhead Clearing Scrub.

actually, the most important part of the Botchla regime is the BP wash. you wont get clear without it.

however, i voted for the scrub because it exfoliates like a dream and makes my face soft (and not even a teeny bit dry).

yey for C&C!

The SA wash exfoliates and helps clear blackheads. (hence the name).

the BP wash kills acne causing bacteria.

it helps to dry out spots and prevent new ones forming.

BTW-i use the BP wash twice a day, no problems...and i use 2.5% on the spot when i need it. i dont have any dryness problems.

must have rhino skin. biggrin.gif

well i didnt put any on my face for a few days but recently its been looking worse so i started putting it on my face again

im using-

Blackhead Clearing Scrub mornings/nights

then 2.5% BP Gel, a little bit in mornings, alot at night

5grams of B5 a day + 1 bcomplex 100

thats been my regimen for the past week, and i didnt see very drastic results, im thinking ill up the B5 dosage to 7.5 grams, and get the BP wash for botchlas...

I'm giving BP a break. My lord my face has been dry. I am having to put on moisturizer now and I have never had to in the past. Botchla dried me out bad.

I didn't vote. I use Cetaphil or several of other lotion-type cleansers WITH water. I find it to be more drying without water, because my skin likes water before moisturizer, and I'm also not dragging a tissue over my face to remove the cleanser.