Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sofaspudqueen

Urban Decay Primer

I have very oily eyelids and my shadow all goes into the crease of my eye by the middle of the day. I have tryed lots of differant things to stop this but nothing realy seems to work. I heard that the Urban Decay primer works great to help keep your eye makeup on, but before I shell out 17 bucks I was wondering if any of you have had any experiance with this and what results you might have had.

Thanks for any help you can give.

I have very oily eyelids and my shadow all goes into the crease of my eye by the middle of the day. I have tryed lots of differant things to stop this but nothing realy seems to work. I heard that the Urban Decay primer works great to help keep your eye makeup on, but before I shell out 17 bucks I was wondering if any of you have had any experiance with this and what results you might have had.

Thanks for any help you can give.

I noticed that L'Oreal came out with an eye primer. I only just found out like, a few weeks ago, so I might be really behind lol. It's supposed to make it crease-less for up to six hours, I think. I don't know how well it works; I haven't picked it up.

I cannot say enough awesome things about Urban Decay primer. I've never been able to wear eye shadow because of my extremely oily lids...but with this, I wear eye shadow daily. haha...I finally get to use all the pretty shadows that are available. For me..it is worth every penny. Also, if you do buy it...make sure when you think you are out, you cut open the bottle. Thats the only downside to the primer..the packaging sucks. But its a small price to pay.

make sure when you think you are out, you cut open the bottle. Thats the only downside to the primer..the packaging sucks. But its a small price to pay.

make sure when you think you are out, you cut open the bottle. Thats the only downside to the primer..the packaging sucks. But its a small price to pay.

thanks for posting this! i had no idea but i looked @ the bottle and started thinking "how do i get to the bottom of this?" now i know.....

thanks for posting this! i had no idea but i looked @ the bottle and started thinking "how do i get to the bottom of this?" now i know.....