Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I just spent a week in Florida on the dkr regimen and my face feels absolutely horrible. What product can I buy to help the stiffness and dryness. Help!

use less of the bp for now and maybe a lil more mostrizer, i dont kno. other peoples answers might be different....do you have like a sunburn dry face or what?

Its like a flaking more tan with a lighter skin color below the tan flakes. My face feels stiff and very dry and is flaking.

I just spent a week in Florida on the dkr regimen and my face feels absolutely horrible. What product can I buy to help the stiffness and dryness. Help!

Buy 3% hydrogen peroxide from a pharmacy and organic apple cider vinegar. Mix 1 parts HP and 1 part ACV and 10 parts water and dab on to your face, let dry and then moisturize.

my experience is this:

I went on the regimen a while back, probably 2 years and a bit now.. and I had really dry skin for about a month, then it went better and i started to clear up after sticking to the regimen more religiously.

I had a break from the regimen a few weeks ago and broke out, so I went back on it and my skin went realllly dry again, flakey and felt like I was wearing a mask kinda thing, but it got better after 2 weeks and now my skin is absolutely fine, just waiting for the last breakout to cocmpletely clear up :)

I'd say either use more moisturiser, or moisturise more during the day, or just wait it out until your skin gets used to it, but stick to the regimen if you want to see the best results.

Maybe you have sunburn. Did you use sunblock at all?

Moisturise more. If you think it might make your face oily in the day, then use more moisturiser at night.