Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bazM

I just can't be happy.

I suffer from acne pretty bad. Iv not had acne free skin in about 10 years.

Drawer is full of antibiotics and creams and cleansers............yet my face is full of spots.

Im currently on a waiting list waiting for an appointment to see a dermatologist so hopefully getting roaccutane(accutane?).

I just can't be happy when I have to walk about with my face like this.

Happiness is somethig thats hard to feel when you have this :(

What the person above me said, go on accutane ! I'm about 2 months into the treatment, it works trust me ! Don't feel bad i'm the same way. I've tried EVERY known product out there & even some unknown. Good luck

don't go on accutane. It is absolutely terrible for you. On top of that you have to have bloodwork every month and go to the dermatologist every month! Screw that!!

I suffered from acne for 6 years. Now, I don't have acne anymore but I still hate myself. Sometimes I hope I was never born. What I learned is depression will always be with me. I just hope I can get some kind of cancer and die within a few month.

don't go on accutane. It is absolutely terrible for you. On top of that you have to have bloodwork every month and go to the dermatologist every month! Screw that!!

same here, acne sucks and seriously I was never really felt great about myself more neutral but I have to say when I see those pictures without acne like 5 or six years again possibly more...I feel I was more or less decent looking not mr. handsome or something but at least decent. Now I don't know I see a monster. I mean I'm not ugly but the acne sure says otherwise hell people think I'll infect them.

i would have to say i am a pretty happy person but its little things that really get to me for ex.. i was in vegas last night and was walking down the strip on the hunt for some cute /fun girls .. i felt great .. my friend and i were walking and by this point i had alot to drink so i was really being talkative maybe a lil overboard .. who knows but any way i was walking by this girl and her friend jokingly repeated something she said as i was walking by... probly was not the nicest shit i ever did but i would not say it was rude.. i was only there for a sec and as i was walking away i heard her say something like " you ever heard of proactive honey" or something like that.. oo it really got to me .. and it was not becuase of what she said its that she noticed it so quick like thats the first thing you notice about me. it just sucks that people are so shallow not even knowing the effect that acne carries around with you.. but back to the story.. it killed the rest of the night .. i did not even want to be looked at that night . i would say i am a allright looking in shape dude .. and if i could get rid of this acne there would be no stoping me!!

i know exactly how u all feel, ive had acne for 8 years... i have tried probably hundreds of products. i have just been perscribed amoxycylin, retin-a micro, and duac. i hope this works, i need help im desperate, i cant even face going to school anymore :cry: