Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NaturalSkinCare

I think i have a cystic pimple.. But im not sure. Can u help me know for sure? Pls read!!

ok its like two "growths" on the side of my cheek ive been monitoring it for the past 3 days and its not really getting bigger or smaller

it started out looking like it was going to turn into a pimple but it wont come to a head..no matter how much i run it under warm water or press on it. it feels a bit tender and hard but its not very big...

does this sound like a cyst?

ive read that cysts are big and this one isnt big at all.but its two of them in one spot and i have a big date on tuesday and i am hoping i can do something by then to make it come to a head...

any suggestions!!?

im thinking of putting Benzol peroxide on it but im scared that this wil just make the are more red and cause it to be in a "dry in between" state & never come to a head..

This does sound like a cyst. DO NOT SQUEEZE IT! You will only make it angry and ugly if you fiddle with it. BP is one option. Alternate between hot and cold compresses as well. Ice in a napkin/paper towel an hour before the date will help reduce the inflammation for a bit. There's really no other advice I can give on this. :(

This does sound like a cyst. DO NOT SQUEEZE IT! You will only make it angry and ugly if you fiddle with it. BP is one option. Alternate between hot and cold compresses as well. Ice in a napkin/paper towel an hour before the date will help reduce the inflammation for a bit. There's really no other advice I can give on this. :(

Guest ther

ok its like two "growths" on the side of my cheek ive been monitoring it for the past 3 days and its not really getting bigger or smaller

it started out looking like it was going to turn into a pimple but it wont come to a head..no matter how much i run it under warm water or press on it. it feels a bit tender and hard but its not very big...

ive read that cysts are big and this one isnt big at all.but its two of them in one spot and i have a big date on tuesday and i am hoping i can do something by then to make it come to a head...

any suggestions!!?

im thinking of putting Benzol peroxide on it but im scared that this wil just make the are more red and cause it to be in a "dry in between" state & never come to a head..

/quote]

yep, get a hot rag, squeeze rag, and hold it on the bump morning and night. clean the area with hydrogen peroxide and leave it alone. two bumps in one spot...could be staph infection (cyst or boil) or ingrown hair. don't squeeze or try to find the hair, leave it alone. if doesn't go away in over a week....call off the date and go see a dermotologist.

No, it's not counter productive. Heat helps it come to a head. If it resists the heat, cold helps to reduce the swelling. I can only tell you what I've done from experience.

any suggestions!!?