Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Monkeypie

Time Crunch: which step to skip?

Is it better to just wash and go to bed or to put BP on an unwashed face and go to bed?

Sometimes, I am just too tired for the whole Regimen and I'm trying to cut corners, but only once in a while, I promise.

Any advice?

Is it better to just wash and go to bed or to put BP on an unwashed face and go to bed?

Sometimes, I am just too tired for the whole Regimen and I'm trying to cut corners, but only once in a while, I promise.

Any advice?

Um... I know that part. That's exactly what I normally do, every morning and every night.

My question is that IF I had to leave out a step, which step should it be?

just dont wait the time in between, skipping either the washing or the BP could result in a breakout and the 30 extra seconds after washing your face required to apply BP really is worth it IMO

OR

maybe you could use a face wash with BP in, but it wont work as well as the regimen

30 seconds!!! But I want it NOW. smile.gif

Speed, I know you're right. But sometimes, I feel like I spend so long on my face. If I'm spending the night at someone else's house *ehem* I feel like I spend so much time in the bathroom.

Just keep flushing the toilet as an excuse. It's your face! The waste of water is worth it. O:)

\"Baby, *flush* don't mind me, I've just *flush* got the runs!\"  *washes face carefully and applies BP*  *flush*

This is an interesting post. I have no idea what the answer is, however. If you try it one way or another, please let us know how it goes. I would guess that bp on an unwashed face would be preferable to washing with no bp.

Guest Crooked I

Does anyone know why you should wait 15 mins after washing to apply the bp? Is it so your pores can dry? :-k

I do either depending on a few factors such as how dirty my face feels and how much time I have. At certain times of month (I'm a female, if you follow me), I know I'll have fewer breakouts. Those are the times when just washing and going to bed doesn't seem to have any ill effects. But I never do it more than once in a few days.