Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i always apply moisturizer about 30 min to an hour after applying topicals (or before bed)

the topical alone w/o the moisturizer seems to make my skin get worse, but the combination of the moisturizer and the topical seem to work in conjunction better

I appreciate your responses guys. I guess tonight I will apply a moisturizer over my topicals. I'm using the Purpose dual treatment with SPF. Do you suggest any others?

I started using Clearasil total contol all-day mattifying moisturizer an it is the best stuff in the world. Now the only other thing I have to do to my face is wash with cetaphil. After being cover in those things, my face is awesome!! I use one in morning once at night. The moisturizer keeps the oils away but your face soft. I guess sometimes simpler is better.

Yeah, the cetaphil moisterizer actually reduces the amount of oil that is produced by your face. Of course, this take a period of over 3 weeks to work. Less oil = less breakouts