Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
eskimoemo

$600 for one month supply of accutane?

man, i was so looking foward to accutane but this stupid clinic doctor said oh you should be on antibiotics. she said that accutane is like $600, is that true? this doctor pissed me off. these antibiotics better work or else im gonna go throw the empty bottles to her head. lol. im gonna go pick up the prescription right now. so mad. damn [-(

Yea Just about or more if you dont have insurance like myself, im paying close to that or even more MONTHLY costes (Derm visits) = 100$ (Accutane) = $370 (Blood Tests) = $83 (each) so yea im paying about $550-$575 monthly its very expensive if you dont have insurance.

Yea Just about or more if you dont have insurance like myself, im paying close to that or even more MONTHLY costes (Derm visits) = 100$ (Accutane) = $370 (Blood Tests) = $83 (each) so yea im paying about $550-$575 monthly its very expensive if you dont have insurance.

It will still cost the same online unless your buying it from individuals who buy it at a discounted price themselves then turn around and sell it to you. Problem with that is accountability. What happens if you get a bad dose? Who to say they aren't going to rip you off? How do you know the meds you getting are legit? How much is your health worth?

It will still cost the same online unless your buying it from individuals who buy it at a discounted price themselves then turn around and sell it to you.  Problem with that is accountability.  What happens if you get a bad dose?  Who to say they aren't going to rip you off?  How do you know the meds you getting are legit?  How much is your health worth?

Ha, my insurance wont cover any derm type of treatments, and yet people say to get Accutane.

=D>

Thats frigin comedy. No way in hell im paying $600 a month for this. Give me death for christs sake. That price is ridiculous.

eskimoemo:

Men is not my site ](*,)

By the ways guys , in USA Accutane is damn expensive . The best is to buy it from Europe , there is also know it as Roaccutane. Even in Canada and Australia is cheaper. And in Holland there a generic version too

Good Luck smile.gif =;

i live in montreal,canada

and we have health care, so it covers it all...

my blood test are free..and i only hav eto pay like 8o $ for a month supply of accutane 40 mgs...

move to canada guys !!!

god feel sorry for you guys. i live in the uk..... and its much cheaper. my blood tests and derm appointments are free. all you have to pay is about £6 per pescription. so i paid something like £6 for 2 months supply of accutane.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but if you're living in the U.S. and don't have a decent insurance program (COBRA level or better, minimum), health care of any type is prohibitively expensive. Having a job that provides health care is easily the equivilent of $3-5 an hour additional pay - because that's approximately what you'd pay for health insurance from most providers.

Yeah, you can always say "well what if I just don't have insurance?" the only caveat to that is that something as relatively minor as a broken arm will easily cost over $10,000. That alone offsets the cost of insurance.

So, in short - find a job that gives good health coverage, or move to Canada.

Or, don't work and get on medicaid. I'm on medicaid now, and it's paying for everything- blood tests, visits, scripts, etc. I'm a student now, but when I start to work fulltime I'll (hopefully) be making too much to be eligible for medicaid.

I think your derm exaggerated for some reason. It is expensive, but not $600/month. I just looked at Costco prices, and 40mgx30 pills of Amnesteem (same as accutane) is $195.04 . 40mg is more or less what people start out on, depending on your weight. Add in the derm and blood test and I think it's closer to $300/month (assuming you get a discount like at Costco, not just any pharmacy). This could go up to $500/month in later stages when your dosage goes up. So your total would be $1500-$2000 for the whole course, which I think is money well spent. What does therapy cost? $100-200/hour? What do years and years of OTC and prescription remedies cost (that might not even work)?

Cant beilive the sh*t AMNESTEEM 40mg x30 im getting every month costs me $367 and on costco only $195?? man all i gotta say is fuk my derm im ordering my accutane from online now, im broke as it is ive calculated my total cash i wasted and its $1,600-1.800 and thats only 3 month supply for accutane/bloodtests/doc visists.. thats it cant take this anymore !! im broke! im broke

ps: im bascailly giving my derm 100$ free every visist, that mofo doesnt remember anything, doesnt even remember my name, doesnt look at me or anything just writes the damn prescribtion, this is a joke cant beilive ive been doing this