Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sid99

How bad are my hyperpigmentation marks? w/pics

Please be honest! Pics taken under natural light near a window.

Here is my left cheek, the marks are quite new (about 1-2 weeks):

http://img245.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hyperxo3.jpg

Here is my right cheek, with some current acne and the marks are quite old about 3 months and have faded alot:

http://img397.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spotsov9.jpg

I have little no acne/marks anywhere else on my face. How severe are they and how long shall I expect for fading to occur if use acv and lemon juice?? Does it really look bad? I am really feeling down.

Honestly? Your skin is gorgeous. :D Please know that those hyperpigmentation marks will eventually fade all by themselves; you're VERY lucky to not have indented scarring! Please be very grateful for that and realize how fortunate you are that you do not have indented scarring. (This is from someone who has a lot of scarring and could just be called moon face or crater face). Just take gentle care of your skin, use a gentle cleanser, warm or cool water when washing, maybe an exfoliative (GENTLE!) treatment, and your pigmentation and texture will improve even more.

Honestly? Your skin is gorgeous. :D Please know that those hyperpigmentation marks will eventually fade all by themselves; you're VERY lucky to not have indented scarring! Please be very grateful for that and realize how fortunate you are that you do not have indented scarring. (This is from someone who has a lot of scarring and could just be called moon face or crater face). Just take gentle care of your skin, use a gentle cleanser, warm or cool water when washing, maybe an exfoliative (GENTLE!) treatment, and your pigmentation and texture will improve even more.

I think your skin looks great =]

Give your skin some time to heal, I don't think those small marks will take long to heal. I wouldn't use anything and just let time heal them.

Not bad at all man...prob can't even see that shit from two feet away...keep on pimpin' :dance:

I agree with the rest of these fine guys and gals, your skin looks fine. I wish that's all I had. Here's my side views, lighting's off and all but it makes the point.

Side 1

Side 2

Crap man, why'd I do that? For a second there I thought it was looking better... I swear it looks better in the mornings... damn.

I agree with the rest of these fine guys and gals, your skin looks fine. I wish that's all I had. Here's my side views, lighting's off and all but it makes the point.

Side 1

Side 2

Crap man, why'd I do that? For a second there I thought it was looking better... I swear it looks better in the mornings... damn.

Give your skin some time to heal, I don't think those small marks will take long to heal. I wouldn't use anything and just let time heal them.

lol all the gal dem are on hold until this shit clears. In the mean time gonna watch 2 great footy matches! The thing is with these marks is even a little can be enough to mess you up... :(

I'll keep you guys updated on my apple cider exfoliation method. I may also try lemon juice soon.

my god, id kill to have that skin!