Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Here is the dealio:

I have used foundation for almost 8 years now in my make up routine. Now that I've started the DKR I've had flakiness. Flakiness can be concealed with moisturizer but once I put on foundation it's OVER!

Flakes reappear.. but in color! I feel so ugly and fake. It feels like I've got make up caked onto my face.. when it's the exact same foundation that felt light before I was flaky!

Am I the only one? I've just cut it out of my routine, but I miss my even skin tone =(

Here is the dealio:

I have used foundation for almost 8 years now in my make up routine. Now that I've started the DKR I've had flakiness. Flakiness can be concealed with moisturizer but once I put on foundation it's OVER!

Flakes reappear.. but in color! I feel so ugly and fake. It feels like I've got make up caked onto my face.. when it's the exact same foundation that felt light before I was flaky!

Am I the only one? I've just cut it out of my routine, but I miss my even skin tone =(

Oh god I know what you mean I felt horrible!!! , so I changed my foundation, I used to wear Estee Lauder liquid make up but now all I use is everyday Minerals!!!! it is excellent!! www.everydayminerals.com....wow the bush actually removes the flakiness when you are applying the powder!! it is awesome......before you go on their website go to you tube and type everyday minerals and see how girls apply it, then purchase just samples so you pick the best color for you......Trust me it covers a lot and you look very nice afterwards!!! Good luck!!! let me know how that goes!

Thank you for the advice. I've been advised against mineral products by almost everyone that I know, so I will be staying clear away from it.

My friend used to love the product (cleared her skin up nicely) but it ended up breaking her out later on down the road. I know everyone's skin is diff, but I don't want to risk that!