Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ricard0702

Imagine the Feeling of Clear Skin?

I would be the happiest person on earth. I'd go out everyday and say hi to everyone that passes me by. Too bad this wont happen anytime soon.

We all gonna have clear skins cause many of us trying hard.. and taking good care of our skins.

Theres already ways to get rid of scars.. is very pricey but can always save up.

when acne stops forming i am going for it

i dont want to imagine.

i want to see it happen.

i kno many here will overcome acne.

everything takes time unfortuneately :(

but if it could happen in a snap, damn.. haha that would be amazing.

yeah man that was a year and a half ago for me, i took it for granted. I dont remember what it felt like not giving a damn. I would go to class in my PJ's not taking a shower and not giving a shit about the way i looked, and just chill relax no anxiety. Miss those days

I would be the happiest person on earth. I'd go out everyday and say hi to everyone that passes me by. Too bad this wont happen anytime soon.

I would be so happy I will keep staring in the mirror/ keep touching my skin. LOL. Probably all the touching will make me break out again. haha.

I wish I looked the way I felt. (Most times) A lot of the time my skin feels clear to the touch and for a while I feel confident, but it goes away once a mirror comes into view and I remember it's not gone.

I'd be 100% more confident in myself, probably be more open to flirting and getting out of my comfort zone.

I still say hi to ppl that pass me by. I try to make up by being a bit more outgoing so that ppl will be more focused on my personality than my skin.

But aye hells yeah I'd be one of the happy few. :pray:

u can still do that. hahaha. having clear skin doesnt make u less or more of the person u already are. if u have thoughts and feelings that give u the urge to do that, feel free. acne is the last thing someone will think about when they pass u bye and u say hi. theyd be like " WELL THAT SONA BITCH IS ONE HAPPY FUCKER!!"

I wish it did happen! damn I'd be crazy happy honestly even if your not the best looking it's still much more preferred than having a face full of acne. I know this girl who is so beautiful but her acne really makes her feel ugly. But she really is beautiful. But she told me once people told her that she shouldn't put on acne because she has acne and I think she felt offended.

Don't lie man, you would just be stuck up and only think of how great your skin is now since thats all you seem to care about... since thats what make you so happy and all