Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
leet

Scars just started looking worse in the last 2 days

My scars have been looking more deep over the last couple of days. I was applying make up and it was like skipping over the dents... i am really getting sick of my skin anymore. 2 of my friends tell me i look fine but i know they are lying.

I have depressed scars that are purplish too... it makes them look so shitty cause its darker and look MORE deep.

If i only did not have scars I wouldnt be bitching about my skin.

*****EDIT-- I forgot... about 5 days ago my skin was looking pretty much better and more smoothed out... like the scars were more raised and even to where my skin is. i wonder what changed that? If u drink more water does that help? I havent been drinking soda for a while.. just water at work and with my lunch. I do, however drink iced tea each night with dinner.

during the healing process of the scars, drink extra water. dehydration might cause the scars to worsten if they're still red and in the healing process... so don't drink any alcohol as well. i'd take all the precautions

U know I went out drinking the past 2 saturdays. I bet that was it. LOL

I will stop drinking.

correct, too much alcohol will create a scar almost instantly or go deeper and get redder. the scorching sun will also do damage as well.

Drank so much water today that I hardly left the bathroom at work. LMAO I really am trying to flush out my system and eat better too... for my appearance as well as health.