Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
egrohs

Bacne/ Chestne scars

Hello. I just joined the site a few days ago and have recently started using the Regimen on my back and chest. They haven't really cleared up yet but I'd like to start thinking about scar treaments. I am not willing to spend hundreds of dollars on treament; my scars aren't that bad. Mostly I have little spots where acne used to be that look a little like freckles. The worst part is that they look like more acne from far away, so my back and chest look worse than they actually are.

Have you ever tried that scar medicine (like nicoderma or something) on mild acne scars? You know, they have the commercial with the kids and the masks, where the kid has scar at first then takes of a mask of his/ her face to reveal that the scar is gone or almost gone?

What would you recommend for mild acne scars, that is not expensive? Please tell me about your experience with bacne/ chestne and how you got yours to clear up.