Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pedroal3xandre

"Acutane cysts" and Red Marks...

Hi there people!

I have been very sad ultimately because of my "acutane cysts" that grew on my cheeks a week ago and don't seem to low.

They are terrible, i don't remember having such things like theses on my skin, and i can't avoid looking at them all the time. It's craziness. Also, my old red marks seem to be more red... witch is in fact something who makes me look like shit. I am very tired of all this today. I wish i could at least lower my cysts and forget those...

Just needed to chat...thanks everyone :)

well, you aren't alone. i've been getting cysts on the sides of my cheeks since i started in late january. they come and go, but i've had a few just sitting there for what seems like weeks. ive never had acne like this until i started tane, that is for sure.

yeah bro i feel you.. these accutane cysts are like acne from hell.. shit is HUGE and does not go away.. the pain is almost like unbearable.. i had one on my jawline and then another on my nose.. shit has been around for a good 5 days and still isnt gone.. all i can do is stay positive and think about the end result

well, you aren't alone. i've been getting cysts on the sides of my cheeks since i started in late january. they come and go, but i've had a few just sitting there for what seems like weeks. ive never had acne like this until i started tane, that is for sure.

yeah bro i feel you.. these accutane cysts are like acne from hell.. shit is HUGE and does not go away.. the pain is almost like unbearable.. i had one on my jawline and then another on my nose.. shit has been around for a good 5 days and still isnt gone.. all i can do is stay positive and think about the end result

Hello zxcv! At least it's good to know that u we are not alone on this "cysts events". My cysts also go away, but these i gained this days i really don't know how many days will they need to fade. My cysts always came to the surface. I can only be from the tane...

BizzyButFocused the positive atitude its the most right thing to do. I will keep focus on that.

Thanks for all your shared experiences..Good luck to as all brothers ;)