Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
swimming

Haircuts? a Nightmare and a neccessity.

I have a fringe that comes over the worst part of my acne.

and i am so thankful for it.

but i think it is the cause for some of the acne.

Long hair causes worst acne (i'm a boy) right?

my forehead is Oily like all the time, and the wax i use in my hair and fringe doesnt help.

My hair looks like a mullet without wax and i cannot NOT use it... i just look so weird and it gives me an 80s look.

HAIRCUTS.

I have to get one like once a month, and don't you hate it so much?

the guy lifts your fringe to cut it, or lifts strands of hair to reveal terrible acne.

He concentrates on your head.......

HE CONCENTRATES.

i'm scared to go these days, but when i do i just want to run.

i feel sorry for the guy, i'm surprised acne doesnt grow hair.

Now wouldnt that be a laugh?

To TOP it all off!

ACNE HAIR!

The question i want to ask is ....

how can i go to a hairdressers?

But i don't think there really is an answer other then to overcome my fear or improve this acne.

blah.

Just Agree with me and you'll make me feel better :D

I used to hate haircuts too, I just keep my hair short now. I would imagine if you went to a fancies salon type place you wouldn't have to worry cause they would be more professional.

Learn to cut your own hair if you're afraid of the hairdresser looking at your acne.

But aside from that, just remember that they've always seen worse.. and they don't really care about your face. They care about your HAIR, that's why they are there. They aren't there to judge your face.. so honestly I wouldn't worry about it.

I hattte getting haircuts too.

Im a girl tho.. I should love it. but no.

The worst part for me is when they wash your hair and you have to tilt your head wayyyy back.

bad bad angles i say.

ugh..

I hattte getting haircuts too.

Im a girl tho.. I should love it. but no.

The worst part for me is when they wash your hair and you have to tilt your head wayyyy back.

bad bad angles i say.

ugh..

Lol i can relate so much to this, i once got highlights and he had to wash my hair, and then i had to stay in that position for 45 minutes for the highlights to work.

The only thought that went through my mind was 'find gun, bang now' repeatedly :P

I used to love haircuts until my acne got serious. I actually got a haircut a few days ago. The old woman scrubbed and scrubbed at the area around my scalp and I was just thinking, "Oh crud..this is going to cause some serious irritation." Maybe it was because of the rinsing or maybe it wasn't, but I got a nice painful pustule up there a couple days after. I just wish they wouldn't touch my face so much while they're cutting my hair. --sighh--- I'd rather suffer a bit though then go through in life with too-long bangs and raggy hair.

I hate getting haircuts.

- The mirrors.

- The hairdresser looking at my face.

- How you lay your head back to get your face washed, I feel like everyone is looking then!

- The lighting.

- How the shampoo pours down the side of my face (I make sure at home I'm extra careful about this).

I use to hate getting them, but now I'm usually nervous because I don't want them to mess up my hair. The second to last time the lady cut my hair weird so I asked my mom to trim me up about a month ago. Sad, but, she cuts better than them.

Anyway, when my face was bad I started to go less and grow my hair out more. Although my forehead wasn't as bad as other places, it still looked horrible. A good thing to do is if you wear glasses or contacts dont wear them while youre getting a cut (unless you need to). It makes the mirrors less harsh to look at lol

I'll go about once a month and I just hate the mirrors. Getting my hair washed would be horrible, i always do that at home before going to the barbarz.

I don't hate it so much. I don't care about the hairdresser because I figure I only see him once in a few months(because I have long hair I don't cut it often) and I'm sure he's seen worse.

I also make sure I don't keep a fringe. I'd rather have clearer skin than have the fringe break me out more and having to cover it up.

I taught myself how to cut my own hair, I figured if/when my hair starts thinning (yet another issue Ill have to deal with) Ill be able to save myself from some unecessary embarasment. I think I do a better job then the barbers too.

I hate getting haircuts.

- The mirrors.

- How you lay your head back to get your face washed, I feel like everyone is looking then!

- The lighting.

- How the shampoo pours down the side of my face (I make sure at home I'm extra careful about this).

Is it bad to have shampoo on your face or something? Serious question

And if you guys dont like getting your hair washed you can say I dont want shampoo, or you can go to a real barber shop, where they dont even have those washing sections

I hate getting haircuts.

- The mirrors.

- The lighting.

And if you guys dont like getting your hair washed you can say I dont want shampoo, or you can go to a real barber shop, where they dont even have those washing sections

Well, yeah. There's some weird ingredients in the shampoo/conditioner. It might cause a breakout!

i got a shitload of acne on my fore head because of my hair, now i have scars there but i cover it with my hair.

irony up the ass.

I hate getting haircuts.

- The mirrors.

- The lighting.

Well, yeah. There's some weird ingredients in the shampoo/conditioner. It might cause a breakout!

So what do you do in the shower then

I hate getting haircuts.

- The mirrors.

- The lighting.

So what do you do in the shower then

I'm extra careful. I mean sometimes it gets on my face, but it scares me! I try to wash my hair without it touching my face. It's pretty easy actually.

Wow, I was never aware shampoo was bad. I just assumed it would actually help cleanse your skin. I dont really get it on my face that much, anyway. Back to haircuts, I dont mind 'em. I kinda like 'em. I get one about every 4 months, however.

i hate getting my hair cut but after im usually much happier boosts my confidence if you cant have nice skin at least have nice hair!

I love getting haircuts. Especially when you get your hair washed with that nice, hot water massager.

That does feel really good!