Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wb

oily during the day

what do you guys do if you get oily during the day? toner? wash again? wait until night?

i got oily skin 2...my skin gets oily like every 2 hours...i wash my face with aloe vera soap like 4 5 times a day...ppl with oily skin can wash more...and to the guy who said pat with tissue...that wont help

actually its better than what you just said....you wonder why your skin is so oily?? maybe its your 5 washings per day...ur skin is makin up for each and every time u strip it of its protective oil....

WB,

I don't know if you're male or female, but if you're F, I would suggest dusting with a loose powder (men could do this too, I just know they probably won't). Also, some companies make blotting papers. I know Burt's Bee's makes them, but I don't know of any other companies off the top of my head. I was getting oily during the day too, so I've just been doing the regimen at night with good results. In the morning, I just wash, wait 10 minutes, moisturize, wait 10 minutes, then apply makeup. Hope this helps.

Cyndi

Use alot of BP in the morning then use a great mousturizer called Combination Skin Neutrogena Oil Free. It has 'microsponges' or something which absorb anything coming out of your skin during the day and dry them. I don't know how it works but it does!