Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Maya

Ex ACCUTANE users and POOR HEALERS please read!!!!!!!!!!

There are so many posts from ex Accutane/Roaccutane users talking about poor healing and the fact they have scars created by the drug ...

Something's come to my attention that I think you should all know.

You know how most most ex-Accutane users complain of poor healing of scars/red marks etc..? (and it's a well known fact that Accutane is damaging to the liver).

Well, it seems that the research has been out there all along... and it points out that when the liver and gallbladder are too congested, the skin cannot heal properly

I am extremely excited about this realisation!

http://acne.org/messageboard/viewtopic.php?t=19346

There is a detailed thread that discusses how to do a liver/gall bladder flush ... here: http://acne.org/messageboard/viewtopic.php?t=17245

Of course, flushing your liver and gall bladder is NOT just for ex users of Accutane, it's for anyone who wants better health, for an end to acne etc..

I know some of you might find the topic disgusting ... but this is YOUR body and YOUR skin. You can spend a whole lifetime trying this and that topical or this and that diet ... but if your body is not performing properly, many of the supplements and hard work you put in gets wasted.

Great information sites are:

www.curezone.com

www.sensiblehealth.com

www.stretchmarks.com

I urge you to read these links above thoroughly before making too much comment.

You know I want the best for you and me! biggrin.gif

Love

Maya

Without knowing this I did a liver/gallbladder flush last spring, just before I did TCA cross and subsicion. I had great results even though I used accutane about 5 years ago.

I used Julie’s tincture’s from sensible health and I’m still doing flushes.

I would like to post my recent discovery with coconut. For the past month I have been taking vitamins and herbs to help with my liver and other health issues and I know that its been helping because my skin is healing much faster now. This past week I began eating dried coconut chips (from Wholefoods) and my skin has become soo thick and strong. Only a few months ago even brushing up against something hard could tear my skin and would always leave a scar. Now I have teflon skin, almost child like and bouncy! biggrin.gif/ biggrin.gif/ Very happy! I was begining to think I had to endure this thinning fragile skin as I am getting "older" (mid thirties).

Now I am trying to figure out why the coconut is working so well because other oils I've tried consuming have not worked even half as well at moisturing the skin AND coconut doesn't make me oily at all just more inner moisture. I have read that coconut oil can be antifungal and antibacterial and also helps regulate GALLBLADDER function. Imagine that!

Well I really just wanted to suggest coconut chips (havent tried the oil) for those who have fragile skin which scars.

Thanks Maya for starting this post, I think its important to help accutane users avoid scarring.

http://www.celtic-seasalt.com/hebeofcooil1.html

http://www.mercola.com/2001/mar/24/coconut_oil.htm

Now I am trying to figure out why the coconut is working so well because other oils I've tried consuming have not worked even half as well at moisturing the skin AND coconut doesn't make me oily at all just more inner moisture. I have read that coconut oil can be antifungal and antibacterial and also helps regulate GALLBLADDER function. Imagine that!

Where to buy coconut chips? Sorry . i have no common sense at all. Can we buy them in the super market? how much do i need ? Are they like potato chips ? I am afraid i will get acnes from eating chips

uno i really like this flush and all, but what do you guys think will happen if i just do the liver cleanse and not the parasite or kidney cleanse cause i doubt i'll be able to afford/find most of the ingredients in the parasite/kindey cleanse.

Anyone just done the liver cleanse?

Read the links at the top of this thread. All questions have been answered.

Is Asian skin naturally bad at healing? Ever since I was a kid I got scars from minor scratches, bruises etc. I think Asian skin is great to look at but it scars really bad.

I would recommend to anybody doing and flushing to include MSM into their regimen.

I recently did a chinese style flush ( i do not know what medicine I took!!!)

I followed up the flush with 5 grams of MSM...

After 2 weeks, I notice my skin is dry and less red marks!!!!

the scars are fading away....

Is Asian skin naturally bad at healing? Ever since I was a kid I got scars from minor scratches, bruises etc.

can anyone write a summerization of the liver cleanse? 

The instructions on the link are ambiguous.

What good brand of Olive oil can you guys recommend?

Brand? No idea. I've seen tons. The most important factor is that it should be extra virgin 100% olive oil, cold-pressed. Just look for that and you'll be ok.

Just a quick question...do you guys feel pain during and after flushing?

The P&B shakes (The fiber) is supposed to help with the constipation. You should NOT be doing a flush if you're constipated. Your digestive system must be running at peak efficiency for a good flush.

For my first flush, I fasted for two days, so basically, I wasn't having an..."solid" bms. More liquid even. Therefore, my stones came out by themselves. How graphic. :lol: