Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
I_Have_Bad_Acne

To Dan and anyone thinkin about the Regimen

Well I received my order in the mail today and let me tell you I am very impressed. As soon as i got my package (i suffer from very mild acne), but none the less it still bothers me.. I washed my face... wow that soap is so lathery and my face feels so freaking fresh right now.. I haven't touched the BP yet or moisturizer, but I imagine that the quality is great on those too. I know the regime may be expensive (it's over 10 dollars a bottle with shipping), but it's so worth it. Dan please continue to use only the highest quality product, trust me people are willing to pay it.. Dont worry about using cheap stuff to make the product it will sell because people do notice a difference.

PS: My skin does not really get that dry... even with BP, should I still use the moisturizer? or conserve it for when I need it.. if it does get dry

You should use the moisturizer, definitely. Using BP in large quantities, twice a day, necessitates use of a moisturizer. The dryness is likely to creep up on you and suddenly strike one day unless you do use the moisturizer.

I think you'll find that at $10 including shipping the cleanser will last you a good long while. You may find it less expensive in the long run than drugstore products.

You should use the moisturizer, definitely. Using BP in large quantities, twice a day, necessitates use of a moisturizer. The dryness is likely to creep up on you and suddenly strike one day unless you do use the moisturizer.

I think you'll find that at $10 including shipping the cleanser will last you a good long while. You may find it less expensive in the long run than drugstore products.

Hell even if it's more expensive than drug stores I am willing to pay it.. I'm not sure if the quality of ingredients really matter, but if dan wants to charge a couple dollars more and get even better ingrediets, I dont think anyone has a problem with that

The products Dan made are ,in my opinion ,very cheap (amount/money). I myself have started with commercial products ,famous brands promising fast and super result. All didn't worked well or even made it worse.

It doesn't need to be expensive to prevent acne. Dan's regimen works and isn't expensive ,always worth a try :).