Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Acne Moral Question.  

32 members have voted

1. 1. If you had the choice of giving the person you love most in this world acne (and be spot free yourself), or to keep acne (and your loved one be spot free) who would you give it to?

• Yourself
    • Loved One

I was just thinking.

I wasn't sure on how to phrase this question so if you cannot understand it please ask.

I personally would let myself live with it.

No one deserves acne.

Oh well.

Comments?

I've fought acne for so long and it sucks. So I would choose myself for more than one reason. First of all, I've made it this far with the acne, so I have proved to myself that I CAN handle it, no matter how low it makes me feel. And I would never want to see somebody I love fight this same battle or have the personal feelings from acne that I know all too well. So I'd gladly sacrifice my complexion so that the people I love wouldn't have to know what it's like.

I've fought acne for so long and it sucks. So I would choose myself for more than one reason. First of all, I've made it this far with the acne, so I have proved to myself that I CAN handle it, no matter how low it makes me feel. And I would never want to see somebody I love fight this same battle or have the personal feelings from acne that I know all too well. So I'd gladly sacrifice my complexion so that the people I love wouldn't have to know what it's like.

What kind of vote is this? why would someone give acne to a loved one?...

Those people who voted to give to their loved ones need to be slapped across face because I wouldn't wish this upon anyone.

If there were a choice to give it to one's worst enemy, it would be immensely difficult to choose because I can't honestly say there aren't people whom I think should experience acne. Obviously this poll to me is a no-brainer, I'd rather have acne than have my husband suffer with it.

Those people who voted to give to their loved ones need to be slapped across face because I wouldn't wish this upon anyone.