Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LoveGreenSmoothies

Recommendations for products

Hi,

I was wondering if any of you who are acne prone know of any good cleansers and moisturizers?

I'm sick of harsh cleansers for acne, but cetaphil seems to make me oily, and it has sodium lauryl sulfate(SLS) which is on the list at zerozits.com for being comodgenic. It seems every product I look at has an offending ingredient.

Any product suggestions or advice would be appreciated!

Emma

I have been using the castille soap bar (no soap!) for a few months. Takes off makeup well, and makes the skin feel soft. www.puredeming.com

Favourite moisturiser ... I like jojoba oil best and I will add some drops of aromatherapy oils in the bottle - frankincense, manuka oil, lavender and tea-tree are is a very good combo. (Lavender = skin soothing, frankincense = de-ageing and stress reducing ... and the other two are anti-bacterial)

Hi Emma,

I love the facial shampoo from Sage. For moisture I use jojoba and I also use Moisture Surge Extra from Clinique along with the NA-PCA spray.

Oh yes! I forgot to mention the NA-PCA - it's really great for people with oil phobia!