Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kaiofthesun

Bill Murry on the Oscars

yeah bill murry's great..and Lost in Translation was the best movie of last year. It's just sad to think when i first saw the movie, i had no scars. and look at me now a few big cysts outbreaks later...

sad.gif

Just goes to show you that you can be looked up to and respected with acne scars. I never had acne scars but when I see someone with them I don't think ooh gross! Most often the people that learn to live with them are the ones that are some of the funnest people I've seen(in real life and on TV). It's really more of a self-confidence issue over other people caring about them.

i dont think guys have alot of pressure like women to try and reduce their scars or wrinkles....i dont ive ever seen a actress with scars like bill murray

I was surprised that Bill M's scars looked so apparent also. Sometimes they aren't noticeable in movies he starred in. I'd bet money he's tried to erradicate them, but it does look like he has ice picks or something. I would also bet they bother him greatly but he just continues on with his life.

Bill Murray is the most talented comic actor in Hollywood. If he doesn't think it a big deal to have noticable acne scars, nobody else will either. It's your fear about your scars that is transferred to other people. If you don't care, they couldn't give a f**k.

James

Bill Murray's scars don't bother me. Neither do anyone else's. I look in people's EYES when I speak to them.

Only MY scars bother me.

Yeah, I def. could care less about whether or not someone has scars....Im not tooting my horn but Ive always been pretty kind when it comes to other peoples looks...in the end that stuff isnt truly important BUT when it comes to my own looks, im very insecure and critical...I think Bill Murray is great and I didnt even recognize his scars until I heard someone mention him having them on here...Personally, I agree with the person who said they think its very hard for a female to have scars...I know its hard for anyone to have any type of disfigurment but I guess maybe since im a female and I feel the pressures from my family and society to look "perfect" I feel that way about my skin,weight,etc...but guys too are faced with that problem more often now I guess...now im babbling xoxoxoxoxox

People like Bill Murray are a great example to all of us on this board-only wish there were a few more younger actors/actresses with scarring these days to give us even more hope

i dont know how it is for all of you, but all of my scarring has come in the last year, year and a half or so. Just the fact that it is a recent change I think contributes a lot to my wanting to get rid of it.