Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
joylovepeace

A weak liver/gallbladder will slow healing of scars?

Have a look at the General Acne forum.

and yes it does slow the healing down. After each of my flushes my skin healed quicker.

joylovepeace - thank you so much for posting that web link! I've been on that site a few years back but on re-reading it, they have updated loads of information.

I have already started taking the herbs to do the flushes etc... mainly to keep acne at bay and for other health problems (I am slightly Insulin resistant, aching joints etc..) but I DID NOT REALISE....

that A WEAK GALLBLADDER/LIVER WILL SLOW THE HEALING OF STRETCHMARKS, SCARS AND WRINKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How does this effect the healing of the skin? 

A congested liver/gallbladder will inhibit skin from absorbing hormones (such as estrogen) excreted by glands below (ovaries) and healing the skin. Follicles in these glands communicate with the over lying skin. Heal the gland, and you can heal the skin. The same holds true with digestive organs. They must communicate with the skin. The state of the midriff reflects the health of the individual. 

For health reasons (and attractiveness) keep your midriff trim and your scars will heal faster!

This has really made me think!!! :-k Since so many Accutane users (not me since I have never used) have said that they have a slower healing of scars etc... isn't this then due to liver/gallbladder problems?

Doesn't Accutane create liver problems? I'm sure I have read that several times.

So, all Accutane users should do a gallbladder/liver flush on finishing???????

That would make sense to me.

Like Shiny, I notice that redmarks and scars become better and better after every flush. It's really remarkable....

That is amazing Denise - I just feel the sky's opened up! This has really been a new piece of understanding for me.

I hope all the Accutane users get to read this.

Guys I do The Fat Flush program which supports liver function, etc. I found this info today and found it interesting with all the liver talk.

Q: What is "liver season"?

ALG: Liver season, according to Chinese medicine, is that time of the year in the spring when the liver becomes more sensitive to environmental and nutritional factors. It is considered the ideal time for "spring cleansing" on an internal level...taking your body to the cleaners which is a primary function of Fat Flush. Traditionally, Oriental medical doctors would suggest bitter herbs to cleanse and support liver function during this time of the year. The liver is responsible for over 400 bodily tasks and many hormonal problems, eye disorders as well as emotional imbalances can be traced to a toxic liver. So bring on the Spring cleaning, ladies! You could even add another cup of hot water and lemon juice for this time of the year.

Sounds like perfect flushing time!

I have my first flush planned in 6 weeks. Right now, I am going taking all the herbs necessary to make the flush successful.

FLUSH everyone!!!

On the www.stretchmarks.com website, they sell a whole scar removal package .... but they actually say that you need to do a gallbladder/liver flush first or their scar removal system would NOT be effective.

So it's possible that some of us who are getting poorer healing from scar treatments need to take a step back and do a flush first.

Guest Tracy
I have my first flush planned in 6 weeks. Right now, I am going taking all the herbs necessary to make the flush successful.

FLUSH everyone!!!

I have done a lot of research on this. I have done 2 flushes, and what I really recommend is to consider doing a bowel cleanse before the liver flush. This helps rid the body of toxins and you might also consider a parasite cleanse. CureZone is the best site I have seen for information on this. Their server got overloaded and they are moving atm, but will be up by tomorrow they say. CureZone.com. They have forums on Kidney, bowel, liver and parasite cleanses. I had a little bit of sore kidneys after my last liver flush, so I am doing Kidney, parasite and bowell cleanse before my next one. One thing I noticed right away is less cravings for coffee or cigarettes, which is great because I am quitting coffee and had been having craving around my boyfirend's smoking.

FLUSH everyone!!!

I want to but I'm apprehensive. Could you PM me the "dummy's guid to flushing" so I know what I need to get and the timeframe I need to do it by cause I'm overwhelmed and can't seem to comprehend everything on that "acne vs. whatever...." thread. sad.gif

I want to but I'm apprehensive.  Could you PM me the \"dummy's guid to flushing\" so I know what I need to get and the timeframe I need to do it by cause I'm overwhelmed and can't seem to comprehend everything on that \"acne vs. whatever....\" thread.  sad.gif

Thanks so much Maya  biggrin.gif

(although I do realise that post was directed towards Tracy) biggrin.gif

I am really psyched up for this liver cleanse. I have been on Accutane twice so far with not very good results. On the whole the redness/pigment of my face has increased since being on Accutane and has never gone away. All this with terrible hyperpigmentation and continued acne.

I'm just up north in Glasgow, you are welcome anytime for a night out biggrin.gif/

Would you recommend takin psyllium husks like once a week (say a friday) while doing cleansing? I would be using Chinese bitters and GCG in conjuction with the psyllium husks. I woudn't use the CB and GCG together though.....

Thanks

Would you recommend takin psyllium husks like once a week (say a friday) while doing cleansing? I would be using Chinese bitters and GCG in conjuction with the psyllium husks. I woudn't use the CB and GCG together though.....

Thanks

I have done a lot of research on this.  I have done 2 flushes, and what I really recommend is to consider doing a bowel cleanse before the liver flush. 

I was recommended the Clark flush by my herbalist. I trust her very much, as she helped a friend who was in line for a liver transplant to become mostly healthy again, and she never recommended colonics. I am not going to do one. I am doing P&B shakes though, and I am using Oxy-powder (like colosan) in the AM to get things really moving. Unfortunately, I can't comment on the colonics sorry sad.gif There are so many diffent schools of thought about which bowel cleanse is the best, hard to choose. I am sure your 2 would be plenty, but those who have done them may be better to comment.

I am doing Dr. Shultz's kidney -bladder detox cleanse right after I am done with the Clarkia parasite and the P&B (Psyllium and Bentonite) bowel cleanse I am doing because I am prone to bladder problems, and am hoping it will help get my kidneys get in healthy order for the next flush. http://www.800herbdoc.com/p35.asp

From what I am reading it is the epsom salts that are hard on kidneys, but then the ES help to dialate the ducts for the stones to move through, so I am wanting to stick to Hulda Clark's flush, as that is the one my herbalist recommended.

Does Dr. Julie Chang recommend them (colonics)?