Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

IF acne was a person & you could end it once and for all and get REVENGE,

what would you do to Mr. A????

Please, let loose . . . . . .

knee to tha junk to stun him followed up by two to tha chest to end him

Rip Mr. A's throat out very slowly then shoot him down with a machine gun. Then when Mr. A is dead blow the body up with all the bombs I can find.

O:) I'd say, "Thanks for making me a stronger and wiser person" to him.

O:) I'd say, "Thanks for making me a stronger and wiser person" to him.

And after that smash him in the face with a slegdehammer.

Shoot him with a shotgun in the following order knees--> elbows--> shoulders--> feet--> hands--> crotch--> stomach--> head!

Ask very kindly if he would vanish forever from our world and the universe as we know it and go live somewhere else. If the reply was NO then I'd go with some midieval torture methods before switching to vietnamese kinda kinky stuff with electricution, this keeps the victim alive longer so he can feel the pain he caused others. biggrin.gif/

I do him in saddam style...into the wood chipper feet 1st...btw then I'd throw saddam in there too

Easy, I would find a pool (with water in it) and add alot of salt into it. Put the acne dude in the pool (horrible horrible pain, every pore on your body is being irritated by the salt).

i would opt for a more slow and painful death for Mr A. I would strap him down so he could not move.... then i would start to put his hands into mincing machines on either side of him, stopping when i got to his elbows...after force feeding him his own flesh, i would attach electrodes to his nuts and fry them....then i would get some tin snips and cut all of his toes off. I would follow this by pouring neat hydrochloric acid on his face and sew his eyeballs open. I`d then put two needles in his pupils and force him to watch re-runs of cheers on a projector above him for 3 days. I would get bored by this point and bury him alive in a concete coffin with a webcam so i could watch him struggling hahah

i would hang him by his d*ck off a 12story building and just before he passed out from the pain id drop him 12flights into a bed of prickers and poison ivy.

Remember George's marvellous medicine? Well, here's Elly's marvellous medicine.

I'd make a concoction with the following ingredients:

BP(2.5%), B5(500mg per 5ml serving), salicylic acid(2%), glycolic acid(8%), jojoba oil, aloe barbadensis, sweeteners (manuka honey UMF15), sellotape, small round shaped plasters, fresh pillowcases washed with non-biological detergent (enzyme-free and contains no softeners) (feel free to add anything else).

Mr Acne is to take a serving of this with 2L of water twice a day until he stops inflicting people with acne.

I would strap him down. Then i would start chopping off his arms in small segments starting from the tips and working toward the torso. Then i'd gouge out a hole in his abdomen and pour in a couple cupfulls of 100% glycolic acid. Then dig out his throat. Then rest for a while. Then.... i'll have to think about the grand finale.

What if it was a Mrs Acne? I would want Her/him to experience exactly what it was like to walk in my shoes! I would want her/him to know how wrong it was for what they are doing.

I would do all that I could to stop Mr/Ms Acne from inflicting anyone with it.