Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
leslie788

Can jojoba oil get rid of red marks?

Thank you! I am so desperate to get rid of my red marks. I have so many! I'm giving jojoba oil a go. What do you think? Thanks!

i think jojoba has vitamin e which is good for healing... i have heard that it works really well and i have it myself, with minor results

Alpha Hydroxy Acid and exfoliation are the best ways to lift hyperpigmentation, or "red marks". I have been using a glycolic acid and mandelic acid serums (types of AHA's) for almost 8 months now. My skin is completely clear and my acne marks are barely visible. I did experiment with jojoba and still occasionally use vitamin e oil. I found jojoba to be not as useful as vitamin e oil. If my skin is dry, red, or irritated I like to mix a drop of vitamin e oil with my moisturizer and it really helps to repair skin fast. If you are in a real pinch for cash try a combination of regular exfoliation and vitamin e oil.

How long does it take for jojoba oil to get rid of red marks? How often/much do you apply?

So glycolic acid works really well? Better than jojoba oil? I just want the thing that will work the quickest!

Alpha Hydroxy Acid and exfoliation are the best ways to lift hyperpigmentation, or "red marks". I have been using a glycolic acid and mandelic acid serums (types of AHA's) for almost 8 months now. My skin is completely clear and my acne marks are barely visible. I did experiment with jojoba and still occasionally use vitamin e oil. I found jojoba to be not as useful as vitamin e oil. If my skin is dry, red, or irritated I like to mix a drop of vitamin e oil with my moisturizer and it really helps to repair skin fast. If you are in a real pinch for cash try a combination of regular exfoliation and vitamin e oil.

hi, what is Alpha Hydroxy Acid and i thought you were not suppose to exfoliate during the regimen????