Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
krugoh

Lips lips lips!!!

Hey Everyone. I'm about 2 weeks into my tane cycle. I have minor tane burn, and my lips seem to be fine with use of aquaphor....

EXCEPT the corners. Maybe the aquaphor doesn't work well in the corners of the lips orsomething

Is there anything BETTER than aquaphor for lips? Can I use something like neosporin + pain relief onthe corners of my lips?

I think that would be a good thing to use. Put something on your lips at ALL times and you should feel better. If I slack a little, I am hurtin.

Hey Everyone. I'm about 2 weeks into my tane cycle. I have minor tane burn, and my lips seem to be fine with use of aquaphor....

EXCEPT the corners. Maybe the aquaphor doesn't work well in the corners of the lips orsomething

Is there anything BETTER than aquaphor for lips? Can I use something like neosporin + pain relief onthe corners of my lips?

Dr. Dan's CortiBalm.

Do a little search. There are lots of threads on this question and lots of other answers.

I've tried lots of stuff.. I love aquaphor but if my lips are really flaky all it does is put a layer of greasy thick stuff on top of it and it's gross...

just recently discovered Blistex Lip Medex and LOVE IT SO MUCH. highly recommended!

blistex blistex blistex everytime

there are two kinds- the hydrating one and the healing one and i use both- but love the healing one!! i use it all the time even whn my lips arent dry lol

x