Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Da Real BucK

You know whats the BIGGEST bullshit?

85% of peole get acne

I may have it worse than them

but to be honest, there's a lot of worse things than some fucking spots at puberty.

I see nobody with it when/if I go out into town or whatever. Occasionally I will see some good-looking person with one little pimple on their cheek or something, but that's about it.

I agree w/everyone on everything said above!

But this does bring to mind a girl I went to high school with. So amazingly gorgeous that it hurt your eyes to look at her. Yes, I'm a female and no, I'm not lezbo! lol I'm just saying that everyone recognizes and appreciates beauty. So everyone was divided about this girl. Half were jealous of her beauty and hated her for being flawless. The other half daydreamed what it would be like to BE her. I was in color guard with her and we had to practice all day in 90+ degree temperatures at camp in the summer, and I got to know that while she was beautiful and flawless and had absolutely perfect skin, she also had a curse that NONE of us would want. She couldn't sweat. Her pores and glands didn't function properly....which would explain why she never had a single zit and her skin was always baby smooth. But out on that field in the blazing hot sun, she suffered. Her face would turn bright red and she always looked like she was on the verge of passing out. While the rest of us were soaked in sweat, she was bone dry and absolutely baking inside. Since she couldn't sweat, her body could not regulate the heat. She was miserable, but she never complained.

So....I guess the moral of this story is that when we look at somebody who appears to be so absolutely perfect that it makes you want to BARF, we need to remember that everybody has a disastrous problem of some sort and they suffer from it. I'll bet that this girl would have given anything if she could trade her condition for acne, even if for just one day.

i know a few fdz... that have PerFect skiNnn . on their face...

but instead .. their pimples .. grow on their backs... chest... on their Ass (they told me tat..xd) ...but if i can choose .. i wana be them ..=/

Yeah. That shit sucks. One of my best buds has nearly flawless skin. One day he tells me about his "bad" bacne. I was like, are you kidding me? First of all, I don't think he's ever had a noticeable pimple on his face. Second of all, the bacne that he did have, I would have to use a microscope to pick out. Thirdly, dude always gets the girl, so nothing much to complaine about. It was pitiful, haha.