Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Da Real BucK

You know whats the BIGGEST bullshit?

The people who NEVER get acne... friggin BS! If everyone got acne, there wouldn't be so many psychological affects because of it, that way everyone wouldn't be like "Oh, you got acne? Wash your face for once!"

WHY ME?!?!?!?

it would be good not to stick out like a sore thumb for a change....

i hate it when some people think ohh its just acne , especially when its cystic acne which is bloody excrutiatingly painfull and also the social withdrawal caused by it.

sigh

Yeah, you are :wub:

You might have low self-esteem yourself and think you'reugly or whatever, but yyou're stunning. Don't just disregard these compliments, either - embrace them.

Sweetheart, if that's really your pic, I can assure you that nobody is going to be looking at your zits when they see you.

one bitch told me, "oh you know you should not go to the bed wearing makeup. you have acne." :ninja: I am like, "huh?" She doesn't even know do I go to the bed wearing makeup or not. she just said it. and she was totally fat. I could tell her, "oh you should stop eating dum dum. you know you r fatso." :snooty:

The people who NEVER get acne... friggin BS! If everyone got acne, there wouldn't be so many psychological affects because of it, that way everyone wouldn't be like "Oh, you got acne? Wash your face for once!"

WHY ME?!?!?!?

one bitch told me, "oh you know you should not go to the bed wearing makeup. you have acne." :ninja: I am like, "huh?" She doesn't even know do I go to the bed wearing makeup or not. she just said it. and she was totally fat. I could tell her, "oh you should stop eating dum dum. you know you r fatso." :snooty:

[/quo

Yah she's a dumb bitch

Yeah. That shit sucks. One of my best buds has nearly flawless skin. One day he tells me about his "bad" bacne. I was like, are you kidding me? First of all, I don't think he's ever had a noticeable pimple on his face. Second of all, the bacne that he did have, I would have to use a microscope to pick out. Thirdly, dude always gets the girl, so nothing much to complaine about. It was pitiful, haha.

well i know a little of people with perfect skin who have a lot of problems with their family or depression...

their life isnt perfect.

I can imagine having flawless skin and getting one or two pimples would "wreck" the look of it. I can see why these people get upset. Still pisses me off though!

85% of peole get acne

I may have it worse than them

but to be honest, there's a lot of worse things than some fucking spots at puberty.

i dont think people say stuff because they are ill informed or they dont know what we are going through. it is literally writin on my face. they say stuff because they are panzyass shitty fuckn human beings who like to kick people when they are already layn in the dirt.

post-73820-1207579931_thumb.jpg

post-73820-1207579931_thumb.jpg

i dont think people say stuff because they are ill informed or they dont know what we are going through. it is literally writin on my face. they say stuff because they are panzyass shitty fuckn human beings who like to kick people when they are already layn in the dirt.

ummm? is this is a joke lmao..judging by your picture, youve got EVERYTHING going for you..your skin looks perfect, and you physique as well!!! i dont mean to make assumptions but it seems by picture that your one of those people that get a few zits and freak out as if they had acne cysts everywhere.