Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
im here

easy way to reduce and cure acne. works for everyone!

the sun! just go outside and get tan. the sun dries out your acne and also produces vitamin d in your skin which is good. wonder why acne isnt a problem in very rural areas of say china or africa where there are tribes and such? they rarely bathe etc yet somehow dont get acne. its because of the sun which many people dont get enough of nowadays. you may be scared of going outside cause you have acne and dont want people to see but just go to some secluded area and tan if you want. i used to have horrible acne but now i just play soccer at my school and got very tan and noticed my acne went away. also i stopped drinking soda and eating unhealthy. and at the very least a good tan hides your acne because it is less noticiable.

The sun does help a lot! I have noticed that my acne clears when I am able to get outside. The only problem is that now I am using an acne cream that makes my skin sensitive to sunlight.

How do you know that acne isn't a problem in rural areas of china and africa ?? Sun helps at the beginning but then it dries your skin out. Trust me i've been there you just find yourself with an irritated skin that is timed to breakout. Besides even it was somewhat useful in treatment i don't think it's worth the risk of skin cancer and other tanning related stuff.

the sun! just go outside and get tan. the sun dries out your acne and also produces vitamin d in your skin which is good. wonder why acne isnt a problem in very rural areas of say china or africa where there are tribes and such? they rarely bathe etc yet somehow dont get acne. its because of the sun which many people dont get enough of nowadays. you may be scared of going outside cause you have acne and dont want people to see but just go to some secluded area and tan if you want. i used to have horrible acne but now i just play soccer at my school and got very tan and noticed my acne went away. also i stopped drinking soda and eating unhealthy. and at the very least a good tan hides your acne because it is less noticiable.

I am like a vampire. I have red hair and light skin and never go out. Last summer though I was out a lot and honestly didn't even notice a single thing improving :doubt:

I tan easily and like to do so in the summer. The tan helps to even out my skintone and makes acne less noticeable, but it doesn't do a thing in preventing new blemishes. At least, this is the case for me.