Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mariane

scars still healing : what to do?

Hi everyone,

This is my first post on the boards after a few months of lurking. I am a 28 year old woman and have almost gotten rid of my acne, sometimes i get some on my chin but it's fine I can fix it with BP and have been on Paula's Choice BHA for a week and it is helping a lot (with blackheads too). Anyway I had a few bad zits (nodules? I'm not familiar with all the terms) on my cheeks and a few cysts too that have left light marks or ice pick on my cheeks. Right now I have these two deep round scars on my right cheek that I feel I can still do something about, as they are still red, they havent taken the color of the rest of my skin yet. They've been around for like a year I guess. What can I do in terms of topical solutions? I could not find proper info on the boards.

I am in Canada, French Canada for that matter (it seems we don't get all the products people get in English Can, cuz some products discussed on the boards are not so familiar to me), so if you know of popular products that would be awesome! thanks everyone, take it easy!!