Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hopefulgurl

How I cured my adult acne 100% natural and cheap

Ok guys...I am 25

Just like most of you, I have tried all the lotions, potions, creams, antibiotics, over the counter.......anything n everything you can think...murad, proactive.

But what really worked for me was right in my kitchen!

I want to give this info to people so they can benefit......so you can say to gain karma.

When going through all this I realize the chemicals in all these methods were worsening things and making it worse as it is.

I stopped using any chemical....no cleanser, no lotion..no spot treatment....nothing...

What I used as follows.....btw I have super oily skin. It has helped me to control the oil as well

In 1 small plastic container with lid I mixed

2 tablespoon of milk ( 2% this is what I use)

1 tablespoon of lemon juice (pure lemon juice from lemon)

1 tablespoon honey (regular brand)

2 tablespoon chickpea flour (yellow in color) ( besan, available at any grocery store)

2 slices of grated cucumber (fresh from the fridge, I use English cucumber seedless)

1 pinch of turmeric (it’s a herb, it is highly used in holistic skin care product, also used in Indian curries)

Mix everything this batch is good for 1 week and use it twice morning and afternoon.

I have kept in my bathroom so use it there as my cleanser. At the end of the week it might smell funny, but there is no harm in putting natural stuff on the face. After 1 week use the same recipe to make fresh cleanser. I use my hands to rub this...on face..It also works as exfoliate......as the cheaper flour is lil rough but gentle enough...to do on sensitive acne prone skin.

This has really improved my skin complexion from all the acne spots and acne from coming back I had big bumps under my skin, it is slowly going. Sometimes I use aveeno as my moisturizer, the glow one that is rarely.

The chickpea flour is really good....as it controls oil.....turmeric is natural herb which is used to purify the blood when used in curry and when put on face work as antioxidant.

Lemon and cucumber is used to cure the acne spots n acne from coming back.

I used 1 spoon of lemon juice u can change to 2 if lemon stinging or your acne isn’t that bad.

I hope people can benefit from this as much as I did... please give it a week time.....I didn’t notice for 1 week but I said........there is no side effect as it is 100% natural...

I am also in process of coming up with recipe of homemade 100% natural astringent...will update you guys with that..

I am also taking Omega 3 6 9 capsules everyday and 1 zinc tablet everyday.

please feel free to ask questions.....

Good luck and don’t stress

^ lolz

sounds interesing, but i dont like the idea of rotting cucumber..

surely you can mix this daily or something, using just a small amount?

In my receipe I said a pinch of turmeric.....so obviously you will use as stated.

Those of you dont know about turmeric.....it also gives natural glow.....in ayurvedic medicine it is highly used...so just use pinch.....it will be fine.

For cucumber, it is totally upto you to use fresh everyday.I personally dont like fresh........

as the cumcumber and mix with other stuff....the cleanser becomes stronger....as it brings

the extract out slowly.....so i like using the extract that is more strong....than use the fresh one which might not be that strong unless you grate in the morning and use in the night..if time permits...I dont have time on me so thats why i prefer this.

I hope this will help both of you !

pearl

I just mix honey with lemon juice as face mask, but I am not sure if I can use it everyday

Ok guys...I am 25

Just like most of you, I have tried all the lotions, potions, creams, antibiotics, over the counter.......anything n everything you can think...murad, proactive.

But what really worked for me was right in my kitchen!

I want to give this info to people so they can benefit......so you can say to gain karma.

When going through all this I realize the chemicals in all these methods were worsening things and making it worse as it is.

I stopped using any chemical....no cleanser, no lotion..no spot treatment....nothing...

What I used as follows.....btw I have super oily skin. It has helped me to control the oil as well

In 1 small plastic container with lid I mixed

2 tablespoon of milk ( 2% this is what I use)

1 tablespoon of lemon juice (pure lemon juice from lemon)

1 tablespoon honey (regular brand)

2 tablespoon chickpea flour (yellow in color) ( besan, available at any grocery store)

2 slices of grated cucumber (fresh from the fridge, I use English cucumber seedless)

1 pinch of turmeric (it’s a herb, it is highly used in holistic skin care product, also used in Indian curries)

Mix everything this batch is good for 1 week and use it twice morning and afternoon.

I have kept in my bathroom so use it there as my cleanser. At the end of the week it might smell funny, but there is no harm in putting natural stuff on the face. After 1 week use the same recipe to make fresh cleanser. I use my hands to rub this...on face..It also works as exfoliate......as the cheaper flour is lil rough but gentle enough...to do on sensitive acne prone skin.

This has really improved my skin complexion from all the acne spots and acne from coming back I had big bumps under my skin, it is slowly going. Sometimes I use aveeno as my moisturizer, the glow one that is rarely.

The chickpea flour is really good....as it controls oil.....turmeric is natural herb which is used to purify the blood when used in curry and when put on face work as antioxidant.

Lemon and cucumber is used to cure the acne spots n acne from coming back.

I used 1 spoon of lemon juice u can change to 2 if lemon stinging or your acne isn’t that bad.

I hope people can benefit from this as much as I did... please give it a week time.....I didn’t notice for 1 week but I said........there is no side effect as it is 100% natural...

I am also in process of coming up with recipe of homemade 100% natural astringent...will update you guys with that..

I am also taking Omega 3 6 9 capsules everyday and 1 zinc tablet everyday.

please feel free to ask questions.....

Good luck and don’t stress

Guest yankeemix
I just mix honey with lemon juice as face mask, but I am not sure if I can use it everyday

interesting,

i'd love to hear if anyone else has tried this method, and can post their findings!?

especially long term results.

one week doesn't really cut it imo..

interesting,

i'd love to hear if anyone else has tried this method, and can post their findings!?

especially long term results.

one week doesn't really cut it imo..