Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
scarcrash

Reputable TCA source

Hi I was wondering if there is a general concensus on a good reputable source for TCA for the purpose of crossing...

Also...is there a general "how to" webpage, thread, etc that gives clear, explicit directions for home application. The searches here bring up such a jumble of information.

This is my last ditch treatment...

I will go for a couple of rounds of this and then try the acv again.

I still don't know what to do for my broad, soft and shallow scars though...

Thanks

Hi I was wondering if there is a general concensus on a good reputable source for TCA for the purpose of crossing...

Also...is there a general "how to" webpage, thread, etc that gives clear, explicit directions for home application. The searches here bring up such a jumble of information.

This is my last ditch treatment...

I will go for a couple of rounds of this and then try the acv again.

I still don't know what to do for my broad, soft and shallow scars though...

Thanks

Hey scarcrash, there is always the TCA thread but I agree all the info is there jumbled through every response. It would be great if maybe the members of this message board could set up a howto.com post or a how to do wiki or something like that.

I have the scientific paper that gives a pretty good step by step process and how they crossed. If you are interested I could send you that.

Makeup artist's choice, I've used myself.. like 10 minutes ago, & about eight weeks ago before this..

I heard about Platinum Skincare being safe...

& Julie Robins perfect TCA on ebay.. She is the only one I know of on ebay from seeing her in threads on the board... Other than that, be extremely cautious w/ebay.

Good luck!

Hi...

Thanks for all your help.

I've been to each of the suppliers named and not one of them carries 100% TCA.

Does anyone know of a good source for 100% TCA?

Thanks

http://www.ezpeel.net/category_s/6.htm <----- That's where I bought my 100% TCA. Did seem legitimate, frosted immediately and the course was exactly as I expected: the tiny little scabs formed within three days as they were supposed to. And yes, it stung greatly!

Just remember to be EXCEEDINGLY cautious if you plan to do a 100% TCA CROSS yourself. Please be very careful, it's high risk should you misapply or spill it.