Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hopefulgurl

I cured my acne and scaring 100% natural way and cheap too!

Ok guys

Just like most of you, I have tried all the lotions, potions, creams, antibiotics, over the counter.......anything n everything you can think...murad, proactive.

But what really worked for me was right in my kitchen !

I want to give this info to people so they can benefit......so you can say to gain karma.

When going through all this I realize the chemicals in all these methods were worsening things and making it more bad as it is.

I stopped using any chemical....no cleanser, no lotion..no spot treatment....nothing...

What i used as follows.....btw i have super oily skin.it has helped me to control the oil as well

In 1 small plastic container with lid I mixed

2 tablespoon of milk ( 2% this is what I use)

1 tablespoon of lemon juice ( pure lemon juice from lemon)

1 tablespoon honey ( regular brand)

2 tablespoon chickpea flour (yellow in color) ( besan, availble at any grocery store)

2 slices of grated cucumber ( fresh from the fridge, I use english cucumber seedless)

1 pinch of turmeric ( its a herb, it is highly used in hollistic skin care product, also used in indian curries)

Mix everything this batch is good for 1 week and use it twice morning and afternoon.

I have kept in my bathroom so use it there as my cleanser. At the end of the week it might smell funny, but there is no harm in putting natural stuff on the face. After 1 week use the same receipe to make fresh cleanser. I use my hands to rub this...on face..it also works as exfloitant......as the cheapea flour is lil rough but gentle enough...to do on sensitive acne prone skin.

This has really improved my skin complexion from all the acne spots and acne from coming back I had big bumps under my skin, it is slowly going. Sometimes i use aveeno as my moisturizer, the glow one that is rarely.

The cheakpea flour is really good....as it controls oil.....turmeric is natural herb which is used to purify the blood when used in curry and when put on face work as antioxidant.

lemon and cucumber is used to cure the acne spots n acne from coming back.

I used 1 spoon of lemon juice u can change to 2 if lemon stingin or your acne isnt that bad.

I hope people can benefit from this as much as I did... pleae give it a week time.....I didnt notice for 1 week but I said........there is no side effect as it is 100% natural...

I am also in process of coming up with receipe of homemade 100% natural astrigent...will update you guys with that..

I am also taking Omega 3 6 9 capsules everyday and 1 zinc tablet everyday.

please feel free to ask questions.....

good luck and dont stress

i really like your idea with the recipe. where did you come up with it? and as for the supplements your taking.. how many mg of zinc are you on? do you think that omega three capsules and zinc help clearing up the skin or no?

i really like your idea with the recipe. where did you come up with it? and as for the supplements your taking.. how many mg of zinc are you on? do you think that omega three capsules and zinc help clearing up the skin or no?

Well believe it or not my mom kept telling me all along to use the chickpea flour with milk to keep away the oilyness and acne away. I kept ignoring, My ethnicity is south asian......so all these remedies are usual.....but I always trusted the chemicals for quick fix....and I was really wrong. As you can see from my post. Other things I incorporated from there benefits myself.

What I also like about the recipe is as it get old, the extract of cucumber and everthing else starts to become strong giving more effect. But, after 1 week or 5 days you have to make new one as it starts to smell funny :).

Well my omega, I am eating on and off from long time..My Omega is 1200mg and Zinc is 50 mg. Zinc I recently started like 5 to 6 days ago, that also my mom suggested.

But, biggest break through i believe is from chemicals I was using BP and other cleanser and mositurizers. Making it more worse than to actually fix.

Good luck in your search and I hope I helped some of you.