Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
crazygamar

New at GNC, triple strength fish oil

I finally decided to try Fish Oil Capsules. I recently saw and esthetician and she recommended fish oil or flax oil to me. She said that since I have inflammatory acne it could potentially help, plus I have a lot of skin dryness...I found these on GNC's website, there new and triple strength

Fish Oil Capsules, 900 mg

EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) (omega-3) 647.00 mg

DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)(omega-3) 253.00 mg

Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Vitamin E, Fish Body Oil, Glycerin, Enteric Coating (Cellulose, sodium alginate, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Oleic Acid, Stearic Acid)

Does that look good? Apparently the Enteric coating is supposed to prevent "fishy burps" so they say. I have heard of that happening to people, so maybe these are better. Thoughts would be great. And I know some people say buy the cheap ones at walmart, BUT, you get what you pay for. So let me Know.

I actually started out using GNC's triple strength. It wasn't horrible, but switched to Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega though as I got better results from that.

I'm a bit anti-GNC as far as vitamins/health supplements, so I'm biased. GNC is great for exercise and workout supplements but that's about it IMO.

And I definately wouldn't buy any supplements from Wal-Mart or any bigbox store.

You can buy supplements from Wal-Mart. Nature Made vitamins are just as effective from Wal-Mart as from Walgreens as from Whole Foods.