Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
asymptote

Taking Apple Cider Vinegar Orally While on Accutane

I've done this before I was on tane, and was just wondering if I can start again. It helped my complexion in general, and its good for loosing weight and general health. I can't see it being an issue, but does anyone know if there are problems with taking ACV and tane at the same time (not at the same meal).

I'm no expert, but my only concern would be if it were high in Vitamin A or had any effect on the liver. As far as I understand Cider Vinegar, it's absorbed in the stomach and small intenstine, not the liver like alcohol and Vitamin A are.

if you got http://www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/foodcomp/search/ and put in cider vinegar, you'll see that not even one cup of cider vinegar has any trace of vitamin A. So, going on that, I'd say go for it.

you might want to look at a threat about it under the red marks and scars forum. there's smth like 30 pages written about it! eg. how can you drink it, before or after food, when you ll see improvement etc etc... personally, I drank a whole bottle during summer and I didn't see significant improvement.

I drink about 2-3 tbsp with a glass of water. I drink it before bed, and usually about 1-3 hours after food. I find that when I take it before bed I see an change, and this was true from before tane as well. I also take my accutane in the morning, I don't know that I would mix them.

its an anti-oxidant

it cant hurt

if you can deal with the taste

just drink it..whenever you feel like

I drink about 2-3 tbsp with a glass of water. I drink it before bed, and usually about 1-3 hours after food. I find that when I take it before bed I see an change, and this was true from before tane as well. I also take my accutane in the morning, I don't know that I would mix them.

its an anti-oxidant

it cant hurt

if you can deal with the taste

just drink it..whenever you feel like

First of AHHHHH Gonorrhea Giant Microbe (is that the singular?) I love those things and have a few. Second, I'm glad to hear it because I took it last night and saw an improvment which could be tane, ACV, or somehting completely different, but since I can tolerate the taste I'm sticking with it.

DO NOT drink Apple Cider Vinegar..... My mother's friend took it orally to loose weight..it burned a whole in her esophagus and she died...just apply directly to ur face..

DO NOT drink Apple Cider Vinegar..... My mother's friend took it orally to loose weight..it burned a whole in her esophagus and she died...just apply directly to ur face..

Did she dilute it before drinking it?

Vinegar is pretty acidic but diluting it with water e.g. two tbsps with a glass of water is perfectly fine and wont be harmful.

Hmmmm, I suspect there must be more to this story. Even if someone were drinking it straight and in large quantities, I have to wonder about this.

It's true that if you take it orally, you should drink a dilute solution .... the acetic acid can damage your teeth over time.