Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My dog just bit me on the face. I'm going to be super pissed if I develop scars from it. If acne wasn't enough already...

My dog just bit me on the face. I'm going to be super pissed if I develop scars from it. If acne wasn't enough already...

It really wasn't a deep bite, but it did puncture my skin a bit where I started bleeding. For some reason, it looks like if my face got scraped by some object. I just washed it off right now with soap, cleaned it with alcohol, and put some neosporin on it. Would that be enough?

OMG this happened to me like 5 years ago.....I was at my best friend's house and we'd just washed her dog and he was drying so I felt really bad because he was pissed off so I was like "Aww, you." and he jumped up and bit my nose.

It bled ALOT and the scar took about 2 years to fade. It made for a funny story though! =)

OMG this happened to me like 5 years ago.....I was at my best friend's house and we'd just washed her dog and he was drying so I felt really bad because he was pissed off so I was like "Aww, you." and he jumped up and bit my nose.

It bled ALOT and the scar took about 2 years to fade. It made for a funny story though! =)